RD 8 - Changes V Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 8 - Changes V Cats

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The oldest, full stop. But since the sub is considered to have played no matter whether he actually gets on the ground, the average will come down regardless of which of the four is chosen as the sub.

Avg AgeClubYearRoundResult
28.39*
Geel20218
28.38Geel2020QFL
28.32Geel2020GFL
28.30Geel2020PFW
28.28Geel2020SFW
28.25Geel202018W
28.21Rich192315L
28.21Haw20202L
28.17Fitz19464W
28.16Carl1919SFL
Geez, Moggies just old n getting older. Reckon it'll be another tight hard game in the first half, then as usual Scotty will have problems waking the pensioners up after their half time Nanna nap n we'll blow them off the park late in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Issac Smith getting games ahead of Jordan Clarke.

Bloody criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Issac Smith getting games ahead of Jordan Clarke.

Bloody criminal.
They need to snag a flag now or they are done. Plus Scott is desperate to beat us. He has no eye on the future.

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I still find it amazing that a team can lose three players in their early to mid thirties,
and still get older

• Haha

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
At the risk of copping another hiding, I had a quick chat to the Champ today.

Seems like he is well rested, has his body in a good place and is raring to go.

Reckon I detected the faint hint of a nostril flaring to the scent of a big game.
He needs to get his preseason/early season form back if he wants his second Charlie

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013

Reckon I detected the faint hint of a nostril flaring to the scent of a big game.
i thought Cotch was out for a few ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Sounds like Castagna is ready to fire.
Go Tigers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They need to snag a flag now or they are done. Plus Scott is desperate to beat us. He has no eye on the future.

If we beat them this week down on man power their knees may buckle a bit.

Broady and Tigga are going to have to be on their game assisting Dave and Noah at every possible opportunity.

Our wings getting back to cover off the lesser forwards in this scenario is going to be critical.

Reactions: 2 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Keep an eye out for accidental elbows The cats are a very clumsy team

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
If we beat them this week down on man power their knees may buckle a bit.

Broady and Tigga are going to have to be on their game assisting Dave and Noah at every possible opportunity.

Our wings getting back to cover off the lesser forwards in this scenario is going to be critical.
My worry is they get too much football via their on ballers with us having Chimp, Meatball and Lambert out, and that in turn puts too much pressure on our backline minus Grimes. They don’t have to be super stars but we need a solid contribution from Ross and RCD and the team as a whole needs to bring a high pressure rating all game to get this done.

Wouldn’t be worried about threads like how many premierships we can win in the next few years before getting over Geewhinge first with a 4-3 record each.

I can’t have Geewhinge. Cmon Richmond.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
My worry is they get too much football via their on ballers with us having Chimp, Meatball and Lambert out, and that in turn puts too much pressure on our backline minus Grimes. They don’t have to be super stars but we need a solid contribution from Ross and RCD and the team as a whole needs to bring a high pressure rating all game to get this done.

Wouldn’t be worried about threads like how many premierships we can win in the next few years before getting over Geewhinge first with a 4-3 record each.

I can’t have Geewhinge. Cmon Richmond.
Duncan and Menegola the two who must be stopped. Do not let them get it on the outside.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Be nice to actual sit down and watch this game without some twat from Ch7 yell out every 5 minutes “the little master”

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users