Rd 8 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 8 other games

Why don’t we just change the wording from deliberate out of bounds to last team to possess it before it goes out loses possession? The way this is umpired at present is a joke. Reference the Bontempelli kick in the Dogs v Carlton.

Why don’t we just change the wording from deliberate out of bounds to last team to possess it before it goes out loses possession? The way this is umpired at present is a joke. Reference the Bontempelli kick in the Dogs v Carlton.

Umpires need to decide if there was a purpose to kick it out. There was no reason at all why he would kick the ball out, and if he did, it would have been kicked so the throw in was inside not outside the 50.

Umpires need to decide if there was a purpose to kick it out. There was no reason at all why he would kick the ball out, and if he did, it would have been kicked so the throw in was inside not outside the 50.
But that would require common sense, and there isn’t anything resembling that at AFL House.

Time to bend over Footscary and go hard for Bontmytelly.
We need a ready made midfielder

Don't know what happened there.

After all, Hawthorn are a Big 4 club.
Been saying for 10 plus years that the Borethorn fans are front runners - every bit as bad as Dudbourne fans. Unless they’re winning all the time, they don’t wanna know about their team and go missing in droves.

They are as weak as the “proverbial” Borethorn fans.

Reactions: 1 user
Dogs struggling against the Blues. Brings into some question the quality of our win last week.
The Blosers match up well against the Bullducks. They have the marking power up forward to exploit the Ducks' weak backs, and the key defenders to nullify Naughton and Manbun. Then they have Cripps and Walsh to combat the Ducks' inside strength, which is weakened without Dunkley. Bullducks made three more changes this week, none of which strengthened the team.

I can hear my neighbour (Bloose supporter) yelling and going nuts.:mhihi

Reactions: 1 user