Re: Damien Hardwick [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Damien Hardwick [Merged]

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
Gutless post but at least it shows consistency.

Zips knows a thing or two about footy.

Bizarre stalky post, everyone takes the mickey out of Zip's "his no good" style. I reckon he does it on purpose to wind people up and good on him.

Thanks for your input though.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
antman said:
Bizarre stalky post, everyone takes the mickey out of Zip's "his no good" style. I reckon he does it on purpose to wind people up and good on him.

Thanks for your input though.

Ha ha you are the king of stalky and you know it.

Just stating a fact - zips knows his footy despite your attempts to belittle him.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
Ha ha you are the king of stalky and you know it.

Just stating a fact - zips knows his footy.

Never said he didn't old chap. And that is fact.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
As long as you know your limitations, eh?

You really are in a stalky mood today eh BS?

Speaking of gutless and stalky, aren't you the same guy who harassed Rosy behind the scenes in an effort to get me banned? Who was then unwilling to make those disgusting PMs public as Rosy suggested when you were accusing others of "taking it all too seriously"?

Now that really is the work of a chickensh!t, gutless character who works in the dark behind people's backs and harasses the mods to try and get your cowardly way.

I might get on people's goats around here, but at least I do all my work out in the open. No secret stalking for me Baron.

PS pathetic edit too mate.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
antman said:

Speaking of gutless and stalky, aren't you the same guy who harassed Rosy behind the scenes in an effort to get me banned? Who was then unwilling to make those disgusting PMs public as Rosy suggested when you were accusing others of "taking it all too seriously"?

Now that really is the work of a chickensh!t, gutless character who works in the dark behind people's backs and harasses the mods to try and get your cowardly way.

I might get on people's goats around here, but at least I do all my work out in the open. No secret stalking for me Baron.

There is nothing in those posts, Antman. Rosy can release them right now.

They will reveal my concerns about you, nothing more. All your stalky posts across multiple threads. Unsolicited and unwanted.

Rosy, you have my permission if that's what you want.

A little angry and defensive there fella. My criticism and concerns a little too close to home?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
There is nothing in those posts, Antman. Rosy can release them right now.

They will reveal my concerns about you, nothing more. All your stalky posts across multiple threads. Unsolicited and unwanted.

Rosy, you have my permission if that's what you want.

A little angry and defensive there fella. My criticism and concerns a little too close to home?

::)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Here's what Rosy said about your PMs to her when she suggested she could make them public and you declined.

rosy3 said:
I certainly understand why you'd be against PMs I've received to be made public. It's why I didn't ask for them. I'd thank the person involved to never send me another one.

If posts insult or harass another poster they will be deleted but other than that anyone is welcome to comment on your posts. That is not stalking.

You seem to forget you dish out insults to others and respond to posters as well. You repeatedly post in a condescending way about people who watch the game on telly for example. You say you'll type slowly so a poster can understand. It works both ways.

From the posting guidelines

There you go champ - stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Apologies to all for derailing the thread - let's get back to Dimma-bashing.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
antman said:
Here's what Rosy said about your PMs to her when she suggested she could make them public and you declined.

There you go champ - stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Apologies to all for derailing the thread - let's get back to Dimma-bashing.

Like I said, happy to be made public.

Nothing but legitimate concerns about stalking.

Rosy only took exception to my aggressive responses to you. Which I ultimately agreed with.

So yeah, if you want my concerns about your posting made public, I'm fine with that.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
Like I said, happy to be made public.

Nothing but legitimate concerns about stalking.

Rosy only took exception to my aggressive responses to you. Which I ultimately agreed with.

So yeah, if you want my concerns about your posting made public, I'm fine with that.

OK...let's call it a day on this one, I get the feeling people aren't into it anyway.

My apologies for escalating the discussion Baron. Live and let live.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Matiger said:
I personally liked it. We know Hardwick is rubbish, it was nice to listen to something else.

Go look up me and Cart's history, there's plenty more bitching there :rofl

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
antman said:
OK...let's call it a day on this one, I get the feeling people aren't into it anyway.

My apologies for escalating the discussion Baron. Live and let live.

I'm cool with that.

Just go easy on Zips! He cops enough round here as it is.

Was on my social justice horse I admit. That can be annoying in itself :hihi

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
antman said:

PS pathetic edit too mate.

Haha so you're not mentioning your reporting of BS last week for calling you "tinners" after you said he had tin ears? :hihi

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
rosy3 said:
Haha so you're not mentioning your reporting of BS last week for calling you "tinners" after you said he had tin ears? :hihi

Very interesting Rosy. Carry on ;D