Re: Netflix is sh!t | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Netflix is sh!t

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I wasn't 100% sure about the legality of what was being discussed. I was away with limited internet access and couldn't do a search so I thought it safer to remove the posts. If what was being discussed was 100% legal please feel free to re-post. If it wasn't legal it shouldn't be discussed on this forum. Hope that helps. :)

ThePercies

Tiger Superstar
Apr 8, 2007
Bendigo
rosy23 said:
I wasn't 100% sure about the legality of what was being discussed. I was away with limited internet access and couldn't do a search so I thought it safer to remove the posts. If what was being discussed was 100% legal please feel free to re-post. If it wasn't legal it shouldn't be discussed on this forum. Hope that helps. :)

Yeah it helps. Completely understand where your coming from. :)