Re: North Melb vs Richmond may 9th 2015 Blundstone Arena Hobart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: North Melb vs Richmond may 9th 2015 Blundstone Arena Hobart

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
AstuteTiger said:
Current Capacity: 16,200

About Us on their website (see below link) says commencing in July 2013. A new western stand will boost the grounds capacity to 20,000 and will include state-of-the-art public, corporate and media facilities.
Following the completion of the redevelopment, Blundstone Arena will be one of the best boutique sporting grounds in the world. The redevelopment will be completed in time for Australia hosting the World Cup in 2015.

http://blundstonearena.com.au/about/
Hi AT, can I be a pain and ask when you highlight something do it something other than yellow as its really hard to read, cheers mate.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
That's interesting. I find yellow text far easier to read than some of the other colours. No issues with it at all. I struggle with red and I think it's a green. Maybe we all see it differently depending on our eyes or what we're reading it on.

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy23 said:
That's interesting. I find yellow text far easier to read than some of the other colours. No issues with it at all. I struggle with red and I think it's a green. Maybe we all see it differently depending on our eyes or what we're reading it on.

Did you know turquoise was available? ;D

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy23 said:
No I didn't but I do like it.
Some discoveries of mine that are not on your 'Change Color' list:

Turquoise
Fuchsia (hot pink)
Grey
Cyan (light blue)
Salmon