Re: Re: Dustin "Bull" Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Re: Dustin "Bull" Martin

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
mld said:
Don't feed him guys, even if he trolls you.

Its like popping a zit with dirty fingers. I do however have to question why these sorts of posts are acceptable and in line with the forum guidelines. I am sick of this thread being crapped on.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Your post wasn't on-topic or doing the thread any favours either Jason. There is a Report to Moderator function to alert the moderators (ie me) to any unacceptable posts. It's better to use that than to take the thread even further off-track. You can question whether posts fit in with the site guidelines but yours wasn't appropriate on that thread either. I hadn't read the posts when you made your comment. Many weren't acceptable and have since been removed. There's a bit too much trolling and personal sniping going on here lately. It might be an idea for people to refresh their minds in regard to the posting guidelines.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Fair point Rosy, the forum can do without my weirdo analogies but i think the actual message from my post was questioning how this sort of player slander is acceptable. Its fine to give a bloke a ping for having a bad game or when they do silly things on or off field but the constant personal attacks wear pretty thin when its directed at one of (if not) the best players on our list.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Jason King said:
Fair point Rosy, the forum can do without my weirdo analogies but i think the actual message from my post was questioning how this sort of player slander is acceptable. Its fine to give a bloke a ping for having a bad game or when they do silly things on or off field but the constant personal attacks wear pretty thin when its directed at one of (if not) the best players on our list.

As I said it wasn't acceptable and the discussion was removed when I actually saw it. I am the only person moderating this site at the moment. I'm going through a pretty tough personal time and I can't be on here 24 hours a day. The "Report to Moderator" function is a massive help.