Re: Richmond player being investigated by police | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Richmond player being investigated by police

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
Sorry you're not worth it. Your attitude and ill informed comments are disappointing more than enraging. You've shown you're willing to judge and label others with no clue of the facts. As Brodders alludes to it's not just on this thread either.

I even liken it to your questioning about why people don't leave potentially violent situations and making concessions. One reason is people are contrite and apologise for their wrongdoing and promise/make an effort to be better. It's in many of our natures to see the good side and forgive, especially those we love. Sometimes that faith is well warranted. Unfortunately sometimes a lion doesn't always change it's stripes and the words aren't backed by actions.

I'm not worth it, but clearly my posting over time has your nose out of joint.

Since you've commented on my posting it's only fair I mention something I've never even touched on in 20K posts. You have personally driven any number of good posters away from this site. How many, I have no idea, because I don't follow the spats. But the evidence crops up everywhere.

lion doesn't always change it's stripes

Smoke and shadows behind the windows?

On topic - get this and get it good. I am not responsible for any of the problems in your life or anyone else's. If you want to hear platitudes and enjoy prawn cocktails and mix with celebrities while someone gives a speech about how awful men are, go for your life. But I won't play.

R-9042108-1482406661-2023.jpeg.jpg

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I'm not worth it, but clearly my posting over time has your nose out of joint.

Since you've commented on my posting it's only fair I mention something I've never even touched on in 20K posts. You have personally driven any number of good posters away from this site. How many, I have no idea, because I don't follow the spats. But the evidence crops up everywhere.

Smoke and shadows behind the windows?

On topic - get this and get it good. I am not responsible for any of the problems in your life or anyone else's. If you want to hear platitudes and enjoy prawn cocktails and mix with celebrities while someone gives a speech about how awful men are, go for your life. But I won't play.

R-9042108-1482406661-2023.jpeg.jpg

Wow!!! I commented on your posting in context of the thread and your questions. As far as I can see nobody has suggested you are responsible for the problems in their lives. Get over yourself. :hihi

I will move your post to the feedback board. If you want to criticise me and make accusations in regards to me this site then feel free to give examples rather than generalise. Your comments above are nothing to do with this thread.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
You obviously have long term pent up angst towards me L2. I just want to clarify that my comment above was a direct reply to you addressing me and telling me to " now get outraged". I maintain you're not worth it. Nobody on here is. It's a discussion forum with many varying opinions. Most people can discuss things civilly. You are way out of line bringing moderating into it rather than my personal posting and discussing the topic.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Not at all, just an observation I've never seen fit to comment on until now. Read your PMs.

I'd appreciate some evidence to support your accusations L2. Which posters have I personally driven away and why did they go?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
I'd appreciate some evidence to support your accusations L2. Which posters have I personally driven away and why did they go?

I don't have the content of your PM's at hand, obviously. But they disappeared after a disagreement with you. I couldn't care less about the 'why'. One that I vaguely recall concerned a dispute about you (or maybe the poster) making the contents of PMs public. 11 years is a long time.

If I did go looking and couldn't find the posts, it's possible that you've erased the tracks. More so since you're challenging me to find them. But I've seen the posts.

Anyway I thought it was against site etiquette to discuss other posters.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I don't have the content of your PM's at hand, obviously. But they disappeared after a disagreement with you.

What are you implying? I have no ability to remove your private messages and they don't just disappear. I certainly haven't even sent you personal messages regarding the number of good posters you've claimed I've personally driven awsy

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
What are you implying? I have no ability to remove your private messages and they don't just disappear. I certainly haven't even sent you personal messages regarding the number of good posters you've claimed I've personally driven awsy

Not my personal messages. I've had a few minor disagreements with you in the past but none important enough that I recall it in detail. I'm talking about posting spats that progressed to PMs and then the poster's exit from the site. These were referenced by other (remaining) posters and the discussion was shut down.

You're not claiming that no posters have left due to a disagreement with you, are you?

I don't have a problem with the moderation of this site on the whole. I do have a problem with your slap at my posting and tag-teaming to discredit it.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I would think more have left due to a refusal to abide by site rules. Their choice. Not sure they were good posters S you say.

I repeat I cannot read PMs. Tester has explained that in the past.

I still don't get what you are implying by PMs disappearing that elevated from personal spats. They only disappear if the person renoves them themselves.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
I would think more have left due to a refusal to abide by site rules. Their choice. Not sure they were good posters S you say.

I repeat I cannot read PMs. Tester has explained that in the past.

I still don't get what you are implying by PMs disappearing that elevated from personal spats. They only disappear if the person renoves them themselves.

I didn't say PMs disappeared. I suggested certain posts might've.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I didn't say PMs disappeared. I suggested certain posts might've.

You did but you've since edited your post.

As for site etiquette as you raised feel free to name names. You told me they criticise me from afar on other sites so I'm comfortable elaborating on their history. I think you will find valid reasons. I also think it says something about them that they do rubbish me onother sites.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
You did but you've since edited your post.

As for site etiquette as you raised feel free to name names. You told me they criticise me from afar on other sites so I'm comfortable elaborating on their history. I think you will find valid reasons. I also think it says something about them that they do rubbish me onother sites.

I didn't edit anything about deleting PMs. You've misconstrued.

I can't match the posters' identities on other sites with their PRE usernames. But it's clear they had a personal grievance with you. And yeah, some of the diatribe was pretty poor.

Wasn't there a discussion topic on the General board about departed posters that was locked and then removed?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Wasn't there a discussion topic on the General board about departed posters that was locked and then removed?

No.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:

Was there a discussion topic on departed posters on any board that was removed?

Was there a discussion topic on departed posters on any board that was locked?

Was there a discussion topic on departed posters on any board that was heavily censored?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I can't match the posters' identities on other sites with their PRE usernames. But it's clear they had a personal grievance with you. And yeah, some of the diatribe was pretty poor.

Yet you describe them as a number of good posters haha.

I wonder if it was the one who sent me death threats.

I wonder if it was the one who kept a log of personal details about site members and rang to abuse me

I wonder if it was the one who said he'd get PRE closed down but he'd like to buy the puntroadend.com domain name

I wonder if it was the one who tricked me into giving him my address and then passed it on to another poster who let me know he knows where I live.

I wonder if it was theone who got my phone number somehow and made harassing phone calls then said PRE says hello

I wonder if it was the married man who cracked it because I refused to meet him in the middle of the night.

Good posters...not.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
Yet you describe them as a number of good posters haha.

I wonder if it was the one who sent me death threats.

I wonder if it was the one who kept a log of personal details about site members and rang to abuse me

I wonder if it was the one who said he'd get PRE closed down but he'd like to buy the puntroadend.com domain name

I wonder if it was the one who tricked me into giving him my address and then passed it on to another poster who let me know he knows where I live.

I wonder if it was theone who got my phone number somehow and made harassing phone calls then said PRE says hello

I wonder if it was the married man who cracked it because I refused to meet him in the middle of the night.

Good posters...not.

Not condoning that rubbish. Clearly you have a knack for upsetting people though.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ok it seems you can't substantiate your claims. They weren't relevant to the discussion where you raised them. People can make up their own minds why you felt a need to be so critical and make those accusations and personal judgements. Thread over.

Status
Not open for further replies.