Re: Welcome to Tigerland-Adam Marcon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Welcome to Tigerland-Adam Marcon

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
probably sounding like a bit of a whinger here, but must every thread of a new player be titled "Welcome to Tigerland Joe Bloggs??" Just have their name in the subject line and leave it at that.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Not sure what your issue is really Ian. It's up to those who start a thread to add the title they want to. It should be relevant to what they are posting about. These threads are started as a welcome as new players arrive.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
yeah I get it. it makes sense to start a new player thread that way... but if you look at the first page of dyer tribe, there is also a thread titled 'welcome to the tiggers connor medadue,' despite the fact he's been at the club for 12 months. perhaps from an aesthetics POV the "welcome to tigerland" part can be deleted after 3-6 months? just a thought.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
How did he go in the first hit out? Surprised there's no material on him yet on pre