Recruiting Officers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Recruiting Officers

pissed off

I'm a llama!
Aug 14, 2003
I want to know who the recruiting officers are and if they ever actually watch a game of football. Don't you usually pick the good players first and leave the sh!t for last!!

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
greg beck is Richmonds recruiting officer although what is occuring from here on is that Greg Miller and David Wheadon will also do the recruiting for the Tigers.

pissed off

I'm a llama!
Aug 14, 2003
I'm glad Greg Beck has some help because he needs all the help he can get. I think he now must realise flipping a coin doesn't work.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
pissed off said:
I'm glad Greg Beck has some help because he needs all the help he can get. I think he now must realise flipping a coin doesn't work.
I think you have got it wrong.It's names on the wall with darts thrown at them. Now we all know he can't play dards either.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Beck has relied on his guide dog to bark the number of the player it is most impressed with. Other recruiters stand behind him and "woof" the number of the worst players. It works a treat - for the other clubs.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
RFC not KFC said:
Beck has relied on his guide dog to bark the number of the player it is most impressed with. Other recruiters stand behind him and "woof" the number of the worst players. It works a treat - for the other clubs.
And thats only when his at the right game.