Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Re: Reece Conca

Gee, what if we were playing all the other teams off on a ruse of selecting Conca? wouldn't that be a transformation for anyone at Richmond? :hihi

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Great tactics by the RFC.We have been linked to 5 players.Therefore the clubs above us will make sure none of the 5 will get to us.

#1.GC-Heppell
#2.GC-Polec
#3.GC-Lynch
#4.WC-Conca
#5.BL-Tape
#6.RT-David Swallow

;D You beauty. Next task is to link us to another 25 players so we can get Day at #30.

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004

Tails said:
If we do get Conca can I please - as my company is Squirrelgrip Films - nominate as president of Reece Conca ;D

lol, how can anyone deny you the presidency?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

GoodOne said:
;D You beauty. Next task is to link us to another 25 players so we can get Day at #30.

Same thing to get Caddy @ 50 and Gorringe at our next pick.

Wouldn't be a bad result.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

SAF said:
I think given the fact that we briefly published Conca's photo on the RFC website today means that any further discussion is not required. We are obviously going to take him at 6.
I think you need to read this thread

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=42012.0

Rockster

Whatever
Dec 14, 2004
Victoria

Tiger Rob said:
What I find a bit weird is that a great number of posters here are getting their knickers in knot over the possibility that we're taking Reece at 6, having based their conclusions of where this lad should be drafted from the same journalists that they routinely bag during the year as complete hacks.

I for one have no idea of who should be taken and where, but I do know that this club appears to be heading in the right direction for the first time in 30 years and based on that I have faith in the club to get the selections right.
:
clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
well said TR

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004

serpico66 said:
He looks a little bit like Bruce Monteith. As a fellow Perth boy give him #11 in 2012

Yeaaaah there is a resemblance, I reckon with a bit of Darryl Freame without the craters.

I doubt #11 so early but you never know the surprises the club has install, you know, the stuff up today on their websites, Kane Johnson's premature delisting on B&F night, oh well we are only humans.

chaz

time to take out the trash
Feb 2, 2005
wangaratta

Tiger Rob said:
What I find a bit weird is that a great number of posters here are getting their knickers in knot over the possibility that we're taking Reece at 6, having based their conclusions of where this lad should be drafted from the same journalists that they routinely bag during the year as complete hacks.

I for one have no idea of who should be taken and where, but I do know that this club appears to be heading in the right direction for the first time in 30 years and based on that I have faith in the club to get the selections right.
Well said my man, well said . Talked to my brother this morning North supporter who watches the bushies in wang every game he can and as many other junior games he can here and interstate on tv , and said it looks like conca to us and he replied Crap i was hoping he was ours.

Anyway not worried about how good his judgement is my faith is well and true with the club I believe it has really turned the corner in this respect, they will still get some wrong but the real thing is the percentages get the majority rig ht every year or at least over 50 to 60% and your on your way to sustainable succsess

tiger_25

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2004

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't stuff it up RFC :help

For once let's get it right :clap

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/105377/default.aspx
RichmondFC said:
Conca had been penciled in by the Tigers as their No. 1 Draft choice for several months.
That's interesting! I thought we had only decided in the last month!

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong

cool conca !

index.php

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009

Tigermad2005 said:
Welcome to tigerland

I'm sure he will be a good player. A big welcome Reece.