Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Re: Reece Conca

welcome reece. will compliment the chimp, martin and foley beatifully.

puregreen

Tiger Champion
Dec 6, 2009
Re: Pick 6: Reece Conce

I like the definition in his arms already from his profile photo - will be a decent size in a couple of years.

MODOK

Tiger Cub
Sep 26, 2009

Welcome to the Mighty Tigers Reece. Hopefully you can strengthen our mids which is building nicely.

velo

Tiger Superstar
Feb 11, 2008

He looks a good size. Best of luck to the lad.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

TigerForce said:
Give him number 24 and then we'll have twin rangas next to each other.

Grigg, Contin, Conca and possibly coming into calculations next year should spell the end for the likes of Jackson Tuck, White going forward, thats not taking into account the new boys in Helbig and Batchelor and the boys taken last year, im also tipping some strides from O Reilly this year too.

The club is officially ON THE MOVE when the likes of McGuane, Tuck, White, and Jackson are not getting many games in the 22.

Welcome to the CONC shell.

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington

If anybody could direct me in the direction of non-AFL highlights packages of Reece (and any other Richmond draftees for that matter) via a PM, I would be eternally grateful. Damn AFL blocking content outside of Australia :pullhair

Cheers

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007

Gee the extended highlights of Conca look great on the RFC website. He gets very involved in the play ;D

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004

craig said:
Grigg, Contin, Conca and possibly coming into calculations next year should spell the end for the likes of Jackson Tuck, White going forward, thats not taking into account the new boys in Helbig and Batchelor and the boys taken last year, im also tipping some strides from O Reilly this year too.

The club is officially ON THE MOVE when the likes of McGuane, Tuck, White, and Jackson are not getting many games in the 22.

Welcome to the CONC shell.

Exactly, that's why Hardwick went for replacements if we can see it, so can he.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

Played 7 Colts games this year for 6 BOG's before playing seniors.

doherz

Tiger Superstar
Apr 24, 2004
Tigerland
www.informtech.com.au

Baloo said:
It might be a bit premature, but it seems set in stone now...

Welcome Reece "Squirrel" Conca, another ranga to our ever growing band of carrot tops.

Height: 185cm
Weight: 79kg
DOB: 12/08/92
Club: Perth (WA)

concarcomb_a.jpg

Reece Conca

Conker_the_squirrel.png

Conker the Squirrel

Reece Conca. Richmond, all conca-ing. GoTiges!