Regrets, I've had a few, but then again there's three cups to mention... - Former Tiger Trade Debates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Regrets, I've had a few, but then again there's three cups to mention... - Former Tiger Trade Debates

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Swings and roundabouts we got for Butler what Sydney got for Nanks (close)

We received a player who became a 3 time premiership ruckman.

St Kilda received a decent small forward.

You can't always win with every trade but overall we have done reasonably well of late.

Reactions: 4 users

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
Good luck to all who left. We should hope they all succeed vecausr it shows that we made the right decision.
Our recruiting has been great and player development spectacular. We make better players and people.
All recruiters know what they are doing, but the development is the issue. Thats why Essendon are failures.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
I noticed that B Ellis and Markov were the two highest stats winners for GC in this round.

Role players at Tigerland to possession kings .......

Markov is perfect for the new game, I wonder if Richmond would have let him go if they knew about the rule changes?

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I noticed that B Ellis and Markov were the two highest stats winners for GC in this round.

Role players at Tigerland to possession kings .......

Markov is perfect for the new game, I wonder if Richmond would have let him go if they knew about the rule changes?
Was always a fan of Markov, a tough gig getting a gig in our backline though. With Vlastuin injured, he most probably would've got a game. On the flip side, him leaving freed up some cape space, and we got Mansell for steak knives.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Last year I was calling for Markov in the backline to release Baker into the midfield.

Oh well, hopefully young Mansell can make the position his own.