Relieved there were no serious injuries. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Relieved there were no serious injuries.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I always worry we'll get injuries at Docklands more than any other ground.
It looks like Ty might be our only casualty this week, though that was a decent lump on Richo's cheek. He'd have to be pretty sore this morning.
Win, loss or draw I'm always relieved once the siren goes at Docklands and we've got no serious injuries.
We should start getting a couple of guys back in the next month. Dragga, Dutchy, Krak etc.
Things are looking up.
Go Tiges.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Looks like I posted a bit too soon Mellow.
I was kinda expecting this news and searched all the websites and listened to the news before I mentioned it.
I presumed no news was good news.
Bummer.
Get well soon Richo. :'(

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I was thinking the same thing Rosie. Was just starting to think that Richo must have escaped without a break then I logged onto the AFL website.

Now we can all blame the Rosy Hoodoo.....hey maybe thats why I couldn't log in last night the site went out in protest....ha