Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
True, but I think we should all be happy that Carts isn't the coach, list manager or even the freaking waterboy at Tigerland.

This sort of emotive response to a loss every now and again, is the realm of Essendon.
Personally I am surprised at the post. He is usually much more nuanced.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
There will be some interest in Ross IMO. Hoping he doesn't get squeezed out by our pursuit of Taranto.

Edit: just read Riley Beveridge's report he is on the verge of a 2 year deal, great news.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Newnes and Oscar McDonald gone from Carltony. Is McDonald worth a look at for defence?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Newnes and Oscar McDonald gone from Carltony. Is McDonald worth a look at for defence?
i dont think a back up tall defender would be in our thinking.

we wont be adding many players this year, i doubt we will be looking at any fringe types, except maybe a tall forward.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
True, but I think we should all be happy that Carts isn't the coach, list manager or even the freaking waterboy at Tigerland.

This sort of emotive response to a loss every now and again, is the realm of Essendon.

100% correct, we are merely unwashed fans

I mean, the club would need to put a truckload of Emma Murrays on the payroll if the coaches were subjected to your mind-numbingly vanilla opinions on football. you would bore them silly Posh and you know it.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
100% correct, we are merely unwashed fans

I mean, the club would need to put a truckload of Emma Murrays on the payroll if the coaches were subjected to your mind-numbingly vanilla opinions on football. you would bore them silly Posh and you know it.

Maybe, but I'm sure a vanilla response within a footy club is much more successful than your toys out of the pram appraoch.

As 2 examples, see the Tiges as vanilla and Essendon as toys out of the pram.

I'd far prefer us to continue to be vanilla Richmond rather than the crazy Bombers, but all depends how much drama you want.

We should all remember your approach in 2017 (your dummy spit after the Saints loss) likely leads to no flags and another 10 years in the doldrums.

Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Maybe, but I'm sure a vanilla response within a footy club is much more successful than your toys out of the pram appraoch.

As 2 examples, see the Tiges as vanilla and Essendon as toys out of the pram.

I'd far prefer us to continue to be vanilla Richmond rather than the crazy Bombers, but all depends how much drama you want.

We should all remember your approach in 2017 (your dummy spit after the Saints loss) likely leads to no flags and another 10 years in the doldrums.

Lol our great club is anything but vanilla.

And you sound like you actually fancy yourself as an advisor!

Please, from all of us who are bored stiff of you, don’t go near the club dude

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Lol our great club is anything but vanilla.

And you sound like you actually fancy yourself as an advisor!

Please, from all of us who are bored stiff of you, don’t go near the club dude

Ditto. We don't need your craziness anywhere near the club. You can take over from Dudoro though.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Can you even post a comment without having at least a sly dig at Dusty.

What has he done to you? Did he *smile* your wife or something?

And BTW, this level of sniping is bull dust mate.

Tigers4 is allowed his opinion.

And you call others crazy, lol

Maybe invest a little less in this site?