Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Papley to me looks like a bit of a selfish campaigner he's doesn't strike me as a team player, he's like that Fritsch from GoDeez.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Papley to me looks like a bit of a selfish campaigner he's doesn't strike me as a team player, he's like that Fritsch from GoDeez.
Papley isn't that good..
No sure what all the fuss is about.
Apprantly he turns games, I'm still waiting for him to 'turn' the GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Are we the only club not to have delisted anyone yet?
Waiting on what we gonna have to do beforehand the RFC have become late delisters recently.

They probably want to see how many draft picks they will likely want to have or have in their hand after trade week.

Once the two Giants are in safe keeping, I think we will see the last cuts made.

RCD and or Stack might be delisted but offered the summer to train on and be re listed pre season.

I reckon at least 2 of Martyn, Aarts, RCD, Stackie the most likely to join the 4 retirees. It should be Martyn and Jake with Jake being offered the captaincy of the VFL side (if not traded or drafted by another club) as he is a high quality VFL player and a Richmond man.

If Soldo goes that may open another spot but he will likely need to be replaced by another ruck.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I wonder if several of them have interest from other clubs which is why we haven't delisted anyone yet. See if we can arrange some trades and get a few more draft picks in (or pick upgrades once we have completed TT and JH)