Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What about Weidermann at the Dees? Can't get a game and is inconsistent but he could be worth a shot as someone who can try and earn a spot immediately in 22. surely he wouldn't cost much

Reactions: 2 users

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
What about Weidermann at the Dees? Can't get a game and is inconsistent but he could be worth a shot as someone who can try and earn a spot immediately in 22. surely he wouldn't cost much
Was good in the ruck in VFL Grand Final.

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Interesting that he could not get a game in a dysfunctional Melbourne forward line, especially with Tom McDonald out. I recall he kicked 5 in a final a few years back. He's a bit of a mystery and may be worth a look.

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
Interesting that he could not get a game in a dysfunctional Melbourne forward line, especially with Tom McDonald out. I recall he kicked 5 in a final a few years back. He's a bit of a mystery and may be worth a look.
Vickory also kicked 5 in a game. I rather wait for a decent free agent or try Bauer or Sampson.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Weidemann massive pass as a forward. He might make a half decent defender. Maybe.

But we are flush for those.

Reactions: 1 user