Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Can we really afford to let CCJ go as of right now we have no other fit rucks (Chol is not a true ruck). We have Soldo still on the comeback trail and may not be ready till mid season, We have Nanks currently being rebuilt and Ryan who still has to learn the ropes at AFL level then we have a B rookie.
I'm personally more concerned about KPF, Jack has one year left at best & Lunch is pushing 30 already with question marks concerning long term damage to his knee? Who on the current list does everyone think will replace these two?

Reactions: 2 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Can we really afford to let CCJ go as of right now we have no other fit rucks (Chol is not a true ruck). We have Soldo still on the comeback trail and may not be ready till mid season, We have Nanks currently being rebuilt and Ryan who still has to learn the ropes at AFL level then we have a B rookie.
I reckon we have to try and keep CCJ, as he is our KPF moving forward. I just don't get the calls to move him on, especially after the great signs from him this season. Chol on the other hand...

Reactions: 4 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
I'm personally more concerned about KPF, Jack has one year left at best & Lunch is pushing 30 already with question marks concerning long term damage to his knee? Who on the current list does everyone think will replace these two?
sit Mate in the goal square

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
all defences are very good are airel defence and rebounding
and that tactic has largely died out
but if he is strong enough and dangerous enough to always attract a crowd and make a contest
we have struck gold my friend

in contrast while Mason Cox is tall he isnt strong enough thru the body

Colina has played the code before , he does look more substantial thru the core , unlike poor ol Mason
we just have to see how he goes in the heat of battle at the highest level

we have had good stay at home full forwards Barry Richardson , Neil Balme and one day when Richo was playing with an ankle injury and stayed in the goal square , he kicked 5 and with the right player it could work again

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I like a stay at home full forward. It separates the forwards and opens up the gr ound around the half forward line. Lynch or Jack, but they must stay apart.

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
As much as I love Soldo, would GC go for him ? we keep CCJ..

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Op went well according to surgeon, found a decent size mass but had not yet attached to anything that could of caused serious damage, was 2 1/2 hour op, got blood soaked wadding packed in the ear that is leaking like a sieve.
Don't let anything important leak out caesar. Recover well.

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I know others have mentioned him, but I would be asking the bulldogs about Ed Richards. Our new wingman. I would offer up a second round pick. He has height, pace, upside.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
We should burn Arden Street to the ground if this happens.
Carltank did it with Jack Martin 2 seasons ago? Granted it was Carltank but nonetheless Norf has been desperate for a "big fish" forever with cash to burn and the first pick to boot. If CCJ & Norf want each other then there's a fair chance of it happening.