Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
I always like Caddy in the team. Provides a hardness and toughness around the ball and uses it very well. Very good goal kicker. It’s been a mystery to me what he has done wrong.
Yeah mate. He’s a tough competitor!

Reactions: 1 user

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Have our club got the balls to ask Cotchin 700+, Martin 1.3 mil, and lynch 1.2, to take a cut to fit in Omeara.
This after Riewodlt and Edwards took less to stay.
We didnt offer overs to Bolton to stay.
Is Castagna's deal back ended?
Was Houli and Asbury on $156.70 a year
Martin and Lynch were the prices we had to pay in a free market.Without them, probably zero flags. But now the chickens come home to roost and we simply wear the super contracts.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Have our club got the balls to ask Cotchin 700+, Martin 1.3 mil, and lynch 1.2, to take a cut to fit in Omeara.
Cotchin already took a cut and restructured his contract so we could secure Lynch.
It could be part of the reason we haven't pushed him out to create an opportunity for someone. We owe him for his restructured contract by giving him an extra year to make up for the amount he moved earlier.

Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Good place to start would be to ask George for our money back for last years effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
But they keep USA Cox on?
Amazing
And let their Lynch go. A really young (23) and promising ruckman that the Dawks traded Ceglar out to the Retirement Home down at Geelol to grab. But I suppose no future opportunities at Pieland with Grundy contracted for 7yrs @ $1m p.a.

So keeping Cox ... because no-one else wants! All-round prize list management ... after no recent flags to show for it. Smart work by Dawks.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ditto, Rantall. A running machine. Pies were pumping up his great future not long ago.
He won the 40,000km time trial
And Collingwood supporters were slapping themselves and then they watched him play.
They nickname him the human Pole. Because everywhere the ball went he went the opposite side.
Remember that academy kid they were flogging over last year, he isn't any better.
May it continue, they think just bringing in kids will fix there issues.
Pouylter is another dud