Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
If Soldo is to be part of any deal he should have a bit of a premium added to him that might not otherwise be the case ordinarily.

Looks like the sub rule is going in 2023 and replaced with 5 on the bench. That’ll mean teams are going to be playing 2 ruck men more consistently. And that’s why so many clubs this year are chasing ruck men around the league.

There’s added value now where Soldo is concerned.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
If Soldo is to be part of any deal he should have a bit of a premium added to him that might not otherwise be the case ordinarily.

Looks like the sub rule is going in 2023 and replaced with 5 on the bench. That’ll mean teams are going to be playing 2 ruck men more consistently. And that’s why so many clubs this year are chasing ruck men around the league.

That’s why I don’t want to lose him.

We really don’t have much cover if Nankervis gets injured.

Reactions: 3 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast

Good enough reason to keep him .

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Darcy Gardener has knocked back free agency and will resign with Brisbane.
I'm shocked he isn't delisted

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Craig Cameron confirmed today that the suns are looking for a draft pick in return for Bowes and Pick 7. It was never going to be that alone.

Reactions: 1 users