Retirements 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retirements 2020

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Harry has had a tremendous career and held on for far too long because Geelong didn’t have a replacement.

The last 18 months have been weekend at Bernies stuff.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He was still their best option for Lynch. Not sure what they do there next year. Henderson, with Kolo on Jack?

edit: Probs Blicavs, forgot him. Save him humiliating himself up the ground again.

Reactions: 1 users

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Great player, class act and for a footballer unusually intelligent ( lol).

Struggled this year when the ball hit the ground, BUT to play ok on Lynch when he was towards the end, was a top effort.

One of me fav players at the cattery.

Reactions: 8 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Terrific player Catman. Some might forget how good he was in some earlier years. Great hands and great intercepter. Was a very handy swingman who could kick the odd bag as well.

Great career.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Terrific player Catman. Some might forget how good he was in some earlier years. Great hands and great intercepter. Was a very handy swingman who could kick the odd bag as well.

Great career.
There was that game he played forward against us and kicked 4

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep.
Down at the Cattery I think 2017.
On Rance I believe??

Heard an interview with him on SEN last week. Spoke really well.
Think Tross may have squared the ledger a little bit later in the season

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Big H Taylor has pulled the pin, what a gun he was, seems a ripper bloke too, looked like he had the body of 80 year old at 21

I remember when I first joined PRE and a poster called checkside rated him off the charts as a possible pick-up. I don't know why I recall that specific topic, but she had him pegged as a very good player. She was spot on really.

The Cats clearly saw it as well. They took him at 17 in that draft, and I can recall the experts saying that was way too early for a mature aged player!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He was still their best option for Lynch. Not sure what they do there next year. Henderson, with Kolo on Jack?

edit: Probs Blicavs, forgot him. Save him humiliating himself up the ground again.
Mark Bos or Mark Yeates.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Struggled this year when the ball hit the ground, BUT to play ok on Lynch when he was towards the end, was a top effort.

Good mark. Ok player should've retired when Bartel and rest retired

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Taylor was a very good player. Struggled a bit this year but not the only one given the circumstances

Should be applauded for getting the most out of his ability and being a key player in a successful period for his club

Just a pity he played for Geelong

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Apparently the Jack Steven / Geelong marriage to end a season early with Steven to get '21 paid out.

Gee, who could've seen this ending in failure.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Taylor was one of my favourites at the Cats. Gave his all. Said recently he wanted to watch the GF replay just to see how good Dusty was. Very humble too.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently the Jack Steven / Geelong marriage to end a season early with Steven to get '21 paid out.

Gee, who could've seen this ending in failure.....
They've just realised he's not old enough. He's only 30 but they thought he was 32.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Great servant of the GFC Harry Taylor.

Great Player and by all reports a good bloke.