Retirements 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retirements 2020

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Assistant coach maybe..... but to pick up your brother to give him a chop-out, when you're already under the pump.... batshit crazy IMO...

It is North tho..... so it'll probably happen :rolleyes:
I’m serious, I can genuinely see Rhyce getting Heath on board for 12 months. They’ve cut a swathe through the list and I reckon there’ll be more to come, they’ll have a young list then say “we need someone of Heaths experience down back to help guide our young backline”. Or something like that.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I’m serious, I can genuinely see Rhyce getting Heath on board for 12 months. They’ve cut a swathe through the list and I reckon there’ll be more to come, they’ll have a young list then say “we need someone of Heaths experience down back to help guide our young backline”. Or something like that.
Don’t disagree with ya @tigertim ..... just reckon if he goes there and plays like a busted arse from the outset, he'll be crucified for it.
I could understand it if you're an experienced coach and basically ya tell the rest of the industry to get stuffed..
Poor old Rhyce will be getting hammered by the 2Toms.... bullys!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It was mentioned somewhere about a month ago that Heath would go to the Roos , I’d have a $ on him winning the B & F :eek:

• Wow

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
It’s #lolnorf, Heath Shaw is probably their big fish.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Heath Shaw was decent this year. Did enough to go around again for mine with GWS.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Robbo has gone with an article saying Rhyce Shaw should just get Heath. Oh dear.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users