RFC Bushfire Relief Fundraiser | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC Bushfire Relief Fundraiser

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
See attached link from Skipper Instagram page to raise funds for much needed Fire relief.
Head here to bid..

Brilliant stuff from our club & players.

Also feel free to donate here..

the Fireys & those affected need all the support they can get.

Cotch.47 pm.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
Back From The jungle
Sorry guys but how about our politicians using some of the speed camera revenue to help the victims, it was double fines and double points over Xmas, and maybe just maybe forget sending financial aid to Indonesia for their floods and look after hard working Australians for once.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Good move, yet another reason to be proud of what this club does off field. As premiers and the biggest club in the universe (well, maybe :cool: ) we clearly have a profile we can use to raise more funds than other clubs so this is a great move.

I don't have social media so I hope there is some way to donate via the website, will take a look later.

DS

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Good move, yet another reason to be proud of what this club does off field. As premiers and the biggest club in the universe (well, maybe :cool: ) we clearly have a profile we can use to raise more funds than other clubs so this is a great move.

I don't have social media so I hope there is some way to donate via the website, will take a look later.

DS
A gofundme page has been set up for donations:

Richmond Football Club Players Bushfire Fundraiser

Richmond FC Bushfire Fundraiser is organizing this fundraiser. gf.me/u/w92n4x

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

DS
Where's Figgy in all of this?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
So Dimma's the coach and no doubt Flopperfield has pushed for this on the understanding he'll be captain..
My first thought was I hope he starts him on the bench ...... but now I'm thinkin, I hope he leaves him on the ball ALL game and flogs the crap outta him!

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
does dangerfield like every bar winning a flag?
He shouldn’t even be the captain of the team.
Lynch or Martin for the Big V
And Jack or Edwards for the Alias team. Clarkson & Hardwick coaches for the big V.
Simpson & Longmire for the Alias Team.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Matched played at marvel stadium?
Any interstate peanuts crying over the injustice where this is played?

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Matched played at marvel stadium?
Any interstate peanuts crying over the injustice where this is played?

LOL Kingaroy Football Club aka The Nutters are crying in thier Peanut Butter as it aint gunna be held at Joh Bjelke - Petersen Stadium Kingaroy if seven knows where that is.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
LOL Kingaroy Football Club aka The Nutters are crying in thier Peanut Butter as it aint gunna be held at Joh Bjelke - Petersen Stadium Kingaroy if seven knows where that is.
Someone named a footy ground after Joh? Wouldn't have thought he'd know footy even existed, but the Nutters would be a perfectly apt name for anything Joh might have been associated with.