RFC Members Forum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC Members Forum

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Having said that the above comments she made that you highlighted are diappointing to me. It just appears a vague comment. Implies there has been massive changes and job losses. People read it and think "typical Richmond falling apart again - just sacking somebody else".

I took it the other way Koalalill. Given that the Club had a review of all departments last year, I took it as positive change taking place. At least I would hope so.

I agree that Caro's comments don't give much away and it's pretty much left to the imagination as to whether you think it's positive change or not.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I took it the other way Koalalill.  Given that the Club had a review of all departments last year, I took it as positive change taking place.  At least I would hope so.

I agree that Caro's comments don't give much away and it's pretty much left to the imagination as to whether you think it's positive change or not.

Sorry MC24 I may not have explained myself properly.

I think the changes made have been fantastic for the Club. I have viewed all as being positive.

What disappointed me was as you mentioned Caro's comments leaving alot to people's imaginations. She implied that there may have been mass sackings down there and that is not the case.