RFC WA Supporter Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC WA Supporter Group

W

wasupportergroup

G'day Tiger supporters.

The RFC WA Supporters Group is organising some exciting events in 2013 which are open to all Tigers supporters. If you are a Richmond member from WA, you are automatically a paid up member, however, under privacy laws the club is not allowed to pass your details on to us. Therefore, if you would like added to our mailing list we'll need your details so we can contact you . If you want to test things out before giving me your details send me a PM and I'll let you know who I am and any other bits of info that will verify that this is a genuine club related request.

For your info we are organising a Family Day prior to season start (probably no club rep at this though), a Car Rally for holders of WA RFC number plates (plates are available through the WA Supporters Group), pre and post match functions for both WA games and a kids training day with players in attendance prior to at least one of the WA games. And wait till you see our Major Prize in our raffle!

If you are not an RFC member you are not precluded from attending these functions,however, a premium may apply for non-members.

Our first mail out will occur shortly and will be the final calendar of events for the year, so get in quick so you can see what is coming up and when.

Looking forward to having as many of you as possible on board and catching up throughout the year.

RFC WA Supporter Group

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
wasupportergroup said:
If you want to test things out before giving me your details send me a PM and I'll let you know who I am and any other bits of info that will verify that this is a genuine club related request.

Are you hiding behind anonymity because you don't want us to know you're "the claw"? :hihi

W

wasupportergroup

rosy23 said:
Are you hiding behind anonymity because you don't want us to know you're "the claw"? :hihi
Thanks for the welcome Rosy.

Ha ha Claw eh? Nope, not me. It sounds like he is missed around here though, lol.

TBH, there is no real need for anonymity, probably just habit when joining a forum.

FWIW here are my details.

David Marley
Merchandise Manager
RFC WA Supporter Group
PO Box 8269
SUBIACO WA 6008

P: 08 9307 5324| M: 0413 912 133| E: [email protected]

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
wasupportergroup said:
Ha ha Claw eh? Nope, not me. It sounds like he is missed around here though, lol.

Like a hole in the head. Hope my post didn't sound like I was having a crack at you for the anonymity. Certainly wasn't my intention. I'm the last to judge that. RFC and some PREnders know my details but I've got no intention of identifying myself publicly.

W

wasupportergroup

rosy23 said:
Like a hole in the head. Hope my post didn't sound like I was having a crack at you for the anonymity. Certainly wasn't my intention. I'm the last to judge that. RFC and some PREnders know my details but I've got no intention of identifying myself publicly.
No worries Rosy. As I said, probably no real need for anonymity, and in the end I would like it to be easy for people to contact me.

W

wasupportergroup

Interstate membership race is on
By Richmondfc.com.au Exclusive to richmondfc.com.au 6:08pm AEDT Monday, January 21, 2013

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-01-21/interstate-membership-race-is-on

C'mon WA Supporters, help us be the first state to reach 2000 paid up members. There is also a nice little incentive!

Go Tiges!

W

wasupportergroup

Friday night footy is back for our Tigers!!!
NAB Cup games - live from 3:45pm WA Time - Come down to The Odin Tavern, Erindale Rd, Balcatta and watch the game with fellow Richmond supporters :beer

WA TIMES (live) on Fox Footy
3:45pm North Melbourne v Melbourne
4:50pm Richmond v Melbourne
5:55pm Richmond v North Melbourne

Hope to see you there

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
wasupportergroup said:
Friday night footy is back for our Tigers!!!
NAB Cup games - live from 3:45pm WA Time - Come down to The Odin Tavern, Erindale Rd, Balcatta and watch the game with fellow Richmond supporters :beer

WA TIMES (live) on Fox Footy
3:45pm North Melbourne v Melbourne
4:50pm Richmond v Melbourne
5:55pm Richmond v North Melbourne

Hope to see you there

Would love to join you , but we are flying over from Gero for Fridays games & family day
Hope you get heaps there

W

wasupportergroup

Thanks Taz. Maybe next time.

Hope you have a great time in Melbourne.

Carna Tiges!

W

wasupportergroup

Hey WA Tigers - don't forget our Family Day on Sunday 10 March, 11am at the Sheoak Lawn, Kings Park.

All welcome (families and people without kids!) :)

BYO Picnic/BBQ...

Free merchandise items for every child, games, free face painting and a great chance to mix with the extended WA Tigers Family..

Go Tiges!

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
wasupportergroup said:
Hey WA Tigers - don't forget our Family Day on Sunday 10 March, 11am at the Sheoak Lawn, Kings Park.

All welcome (families and people without kids!) :)

BYO Picnic/BBQ...

Free merchandise items for every child, games, free face painting and a great chance to mix with the extended WA Tigers Family..

Go Tiges!

Good luck with it.

Bit of a shame, but I am stuck in Albany for the long weekend as I am on call for work.

W

wasupportergroup

Streak said:
Good luck with it.

Bit of a shame, but I am stuck in Albany for the long weekend as I am on call for work.

Thanks Streak, I think it should be a great event, shame you can't make it.

Hopefully you'll be making it to Perth for our 2 games (both long weekends), as we have some fantastic events planned for both weekends.

Just to let you know, we have just started our 2013 Major Fundraiser, The Ultimate Tiger Weekend raffle. Prize includes:

Return flights to Melbourne for 2 flying Qantas
Transfers to and from Tullamarine
3 night stay at the Hilton on the Park
Audience seats at the live Channel 9 AFL Footy Show (Thurs 15th August )
Full tour of the ME Bank Centre with Tiger great Dale Weightman
Pre-game passes into the Richmond changerooms
Reserve seating at the Round 21 Richmond v Carlton game
Hospitality in the 3121 Room
Post match admission to The Maurice Rioli Room
Souvenir Richmond jumper autographed by the entire 2013 team

$10 per ticket or $100 per book

Tickets available by email [email protected] or at any of the RFC WA Supporter Group functions until 3rd June 2013 or until sold out.

W

wasupportergroup

Streak said:
Wow, great prize.

I'll make sure a few other Tigers I know down this way know about it.
It certainly is Streak. Well worth spreadng the news about.

Cheers

W

wasupportergroup

A fantastic Family Day today for our group.

It was a great turnout, so thanks to all who attended, and a special thanks to Premiership players Colin Beard and Daryl Freame who also attended.

It was great to meet some fellow Tigers, and a great way to officially begin our year. It was also great to hear the positivity amongst the crowd for the forthcoming season.

Go Tigers!

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
The Richmond Football Club WA Supporter Group are very excited to be hosting some great events next week and look forward to having our beloved Tigers come to Perth twice in 2013!
Please see the information below regarding the events and payment details. If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Kemp directly on 0438 333 733.

Game Day Richmond v Fremantle Friday 26 April
Pre-Game Function – The Mez (Upstairs @The Vic Hotel)

From 4pm we will be holding our Pre-game function in The Mez (upstairs at the Vic Hotel on Hay St, Subiaco). Former Tiger greats such as Dale Weightman and Michael Roach will join us together with club administrators and coaches.
Get to hear up to the minute pre-game talk and expectations as well as where the club is heading for the rest of season 2013 and beyond. You can also meet the RFC WA Supporter Group Committee and find out what events are lined up for 2013. There is also the chance to buy raffle tickets for Richmond memorabilia and for our Major Raffle - Ultimate Tigers Weekend.
Tickets at $35 each include finger food and it is a cash bar ($20 for children). With a limit to the number of guests, bookings are essential.

Post-Game Function – Subiaco Sports Bar (Patersons Stadium)

The game kicks off at 6:40pm and you are very welcome to join us after the game (and hopefully sing our much revered club song) in the Subiaco Sports Bar which is at the rear of the 3-tier stand at the Subiaco end of the oval (free entry for kids). Interviews and package highlights will be flowing in a sea of Yellow and Black.
Entry is $10 each ($15 non FC Members) and you will also receive a raffle ticket for a signed 2013 Richmond Football. Free entry for children under 18 (with adult supervision). Cash Bar available.

Ticket Bookings/Payment

Please confirm number of tickets required with Rachel Kemp (if not already advised), [email protected], (0438 333 733) and then please deposit your payment into our RFC WA Supporter Group account with your surname and first initial as the reference.

Bank Details:
Westpac Bank
A/C – Richmond Football Club WA Supporter Group
BSB: 036 051
Account: 346 639
Once payment has been received, we will email you confirmation and your names/tickets will be available for collection at the door at The Mez (upstairs Vic Hotel) and or Subiaco Sports Bar.

We look forward to meeting you at the events/game next week and thanks for your support. GO TIGERS!

Please direct all enquiries to:

Rachel Kemp
Events Manager

RFC WA Supporter Group

PO Box 8269
SUBIACO WA 6008
M: 0438 333 733
E: [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Football-Club-WA-Supporter-Group/175007309195522?ref=pb

web: www.richmondfc.com.au

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Game Day West Coast v Richmond Monday June 3

From 3:30pm we will be holding our Pre-game function in the Subi Sports Bar (at the rear of the 3 tier stand). Former Tiger greats including Nathan Brown and Mark Coughlan will join us together with club administrators and coaches.
Get to hear the up to the minute pre-game talk and expectations as well as where the club is heading for the rest of season 2013 and beyond.

Tickets at $35 each include finger food and it is a cash bar. With a limit to the number of guests, bookings are essential.
Please request tickets by emailing [email protected]

The game kicks off at 5:40pm and you are very welcome to join us after the game (and hopefully sing our much revered club song) in the Subi Sports Bar which is at the rear of the 3-tier stand at the Subiaco end of the oval. Interviews and package highlights will be flowing in a sea of Yellow and Black. Entry is $10 each and free entry for kids (under 16).

Go Tigers!

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Ultimate Tiger Weekend – Big Draw after the game!!!

The Ultimate Tiger Weekend raffle will be drawn after the game in the Subi Sports Bar.

This is your last chance to be in the draw to win this sensational prize that includes airfares and accommodation in Melbourne for 3 nights, tickets to the Round 21 clash against Carlton, tour of the ME Bank Centre with Richmond legend 'Flea' Weightman, tickets to be in the audience for a live taping of the Channel 9 AFL Footy Show and much more.
Join us for post match drinks, interviews and entertainment in the Subi Sports Bar, behind the 3 tier stand at the Subiaco end of Patersons Stadium, entry from outside the stadium. $10 adults and free entry for kids (under 16).

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Hello Tiger,

The Richmond Football Club WA Supporter Group have a great afternoon planned at The Odin, on Erindale Rd in Balcatta, to watch the Tigers first final this coming Sunday at 1:20pm so if you are not travelling to Melbourne to see the match live we would love to have you join us there.

The Odin is also the home of the WA Blues, so we have met with their president and the owners of The Odin, Kaye and Alan to discuss how we can make it enjoyable for all so this is what will be happening.

All tables will be removed from the restaurant, including the private dining room at the rear.
One half of the room will be decorated by Carlton and the other half will be a sea of Yellow & Black.
The front half will be seating (theatre style), one side Tigers other side Blues and the back half of the room will be for standing with high cocktail tables for people to rest their drinks.
At the front of the room we will have a table where we will run a "Pick the Winning Team and Margin" competition, $5 per entry. First served gets the choice of margin (only one entry per margin). This is not a fund raiser for either Supporter Group, all money goes to the winner.
In the event that no one picks the exact margin, all money will be split equally between both Supporter Groups.
Every TV monitor throughout the venue will be on the game.
Free entry and family friendly.
We will both have a club jumper to raffle and these will be drawn at 3/4 time.
The Odin has also donated a $100 voucher to both groups for the best dressed supporter (colours wise). We will pick the winner for Carlton and they will pick the winner for us. Both will be announced at 3/4 time.

Thanks to Kaye and Alan at The Odin and the Carlton Supporter Group for their co-operation in organising this event.

I look forward to seeing the majority of people wearing Yellow & Black on the day.

Go September Tiges!

RFC WA Supporter Group Committee

PO Box 8269
SUBIACO WA 6008
M: 0400 777 296
[email protected]
facebook: Richmond Football Club WA Supporter Group
www.richmondfc.com.au