RFC WA Supporter Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC WA Supporter Group

Punt Rd

Can't Keep a Tiger Down!!!
Aug 15, 2011
Jurien Bay, Western Australia
Hi l am Punt Rd from Central Coast W.A would jump at the opportunity to be more involved in 2014!
I'm a fisherman... I'm a Tiger Inner Sanctum member, and more passionate than ever... ;)
My e-mail is [email protected]... I miss me footy already!

wasupportergroup said:
G'day Tiger supporters.

The RFC WA Supporters Group is organising some exciting events in 2013 which are open to all Tigers supporters. If you are a Richmond member from WA, you are automatically a paid up member, however, under privacy laws the club is not allowed to pass your details on to us. Therefore, if you would like added to our mailing list we'll need your details so we can contact you . If you want to test things out before giving me your details send me a PM and I'll let you know who I am and any other bits of info that will verify that this is a genuine club related request.

For your info we are organising a Family Day prior to season start (probably no club rep at this though), a Car Rally for holders of WA RFC number plates (plates are available through the WA Supporters Group), pre and post match functions for both WA games and a kids training day with players in attendance prior to at least one of the WA games. And wait till you see our Major Prize in our raffle!

If you are not an RFC member you are not precluded from attending these functions,however, a premium may apply for non-members.

Our first mail out will occur shortly and will be the final calendar of events for the year, so get in quick so you can see what is coming up and when.

Looking forward to having as many of you as possible on board and catching up throughout the year.

RFC WA Supporter Group

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Punt Rd said:
Hi l am Punt Rd from Central Coast W.A would jump at the opportunity to be more involved in 2014!
I'm a fisherman... I'm a Tiger Inner Sanctum member, and more passionate than ever... ;)

Welcome aboard Punt Rd.

Good to see another WA Tiger around here. There are a few of us.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Punt Rd said:

Where are you Punt Rd ?, Im in Gero

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Punt Rd said:
G'day Punt Rd, it's great to hear from you regarding the RFC WA Supporter Group.

The RFC WA Supporter Group is a bunch of passionate Richmond Football Club supporters who elect a committee annually to act as;

•The first point of contact for RFC members and supporters who reside in WA
•Organisers of social activities for members that can generate funds for the RFC as well as creating fellowship among fellow supporters
•Encourage Supporter Group members to become fully paid RFC members
•Hosts for RFC personnel that visit Perth

Membership of the RFC WA Supporter Group is FREE for 2013 although you do need to be a RFC member.
Non RFC members will be able to attend events during 2013, but will pay a higher entry fee/ticket price.

If you are keen to become more involved in 2014, may I suggest to either call Damian Green, President, 0400 777 296 or contact Rachel Kemp, Events Manager, 0438 3337 733. Or alternatively, email us at [email protected] and let one of them know of your desire to become more involved.

We will also be hosting the Annual General Meeting of the RFC WA Supporter Group on Saturday, November 30 from 2pm followed by the WA Supporter Group Christmas Party 3pm – 5pm, at the Odin Tavern, Erindale Rd, Balcatta.

Hope to see you there.

Please keep up to date with current events and activities:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Football-Club-WA-Supporter-Group/175007309195522
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/fans/supporter-groups/wa-supporter-group

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
taztiger4 said:
Dont personally know too many , but i reckon there would be 15-20 cars in town with RFC number plates
Nice one. I must admit to seeing plenty myself all over WA. Our supporters seem to be spread far and wide throughout the state.

Punt Rd

Can't Keep a Tiger Down!!!
Aug 15, 2011
Jurien Bay, Western Australia
Thanks very much, noted those numbers and links down. Really great i'm from Melbourne originally,
now i don't feel so home sick!!!

tigerlandishome said:
G'day Punt Rd, it's great to hear from you regarding the RFC WA Supporter Group.

The RFC WA Supporter Group is a bunch of passionate Richmond Football Club supporters who elect a committee annually to act as;

•The first point of contact for RFC members and supporters who reside in WA
•Organisers of social activities for members that can generate funds for the RFC as well as creating fellowship among fellow supporters
•Encourage Supporter Group members to become fully paid RFC members
•Hosts for RFC personnel that visit Perth

Membership of the RFC WA Supporter Group is FREE for 2013 although you do need to be a RFC member.
Non RFC members will be able to attend events during 2013, but will pay a higher entry fee/ticket price.

If you are keen to become more involved in 2014, may I suggest to either call Damian Green, President, 0400 777 296 or contact Rachel Kemp, Events Manager, 0438 3337 733. Or alternatively, email us at [email protected] and let one of them know of your desire to become more involved.

We will also be hosting the Annual General Meeting of the RFC WA Supporter Group on Saturday, November 30 from 2pm followed by the WA Supporter Group Christmas Party 3pm – 5pm, at the Odin Tavern, Erindale Rd, Balcatta.

Hope to see you there.

Please keep up to date with current events and activities:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Football-Club-WA-Supporter-Group/175007309195522
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/fans/supporter-groups/wa-supporter-group

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Hey WA TIGERS - who is coming down for the AGM (2pm), Xmas Party (3pm-5pm) this Saturday 30 November?? Add yourself on our Facebook page as attending the event:
AGM and Xmas Party being held at The Odin Tavern, Erindale Rd, Balcatta https://www.facebook.com/odintavern

Our Annual General Meeting will be held at 2pm - comprising financial and committee reports. Also election of the committee for 2014. All current committee up for re-election and new nominations welcomed (via email to [email protected] prior to AGM)

Following the AGM our Xmas Party will be held from 3pm - 5pm. Food provided. Drinks at own expense. A Tiger Santa will also be in attendance :coolsanta

All RFC members/WA Supporters welcome :gotigers

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Help WA become Richmond’s biggest ‘home away from home’. Join as a member in 2014 at http://tige.rs/1etONi3 for your chance to win some great prizes and make WA #1.

The RFC WA Supporter Group advise that it is best to purchase a Country/Interstate Membership which comes with match access to 5 games. Of theses 5 games, you can allocate 2 of them to use at any interstate game. There is however a $10 charge to book that ticket. Details can be found here http://membership.richmondfc.com.au/packages/view/126

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
If interstate fans have already joined or renewed their membership for 2014, they have already been included in the Interstate Race and are in the running for the prizes.

Show your support and stand up for your state or territory, by joining or renewing your membership today! Call Richmond’s membership team on 1300 RICHMOND (1300 742 466). #StrongandBold

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
G'day fellow Tigers. Just to let you know that the RFC WA Supporter Group is now on Twitter!

Come and follow us at https://twitter.com/tigers_wa

#gotiges #bringtheroarhome

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
G'day Tigers.

Great news! The WA Supporter Group now has their own website on which you will find local stories, photos and videos, be able to apply for RFC number plates and a page dedicated to our young Tiger supporters called WA Cubs. Plus you can see all of the events planned for 2014 and book online and pay for your tickets via credit card, EFT or PayPal.

We welcome your input into the content of this site. If you have any stories or photos that you think that other Tiger fans would like to see and read please send them to [email protected] and we’ll get them on the site for others to enjoy.

Just a heads up to those who may be travelling over for the match v WCE, the WA Supporter Group has some great functions lined up.

Pre-Game Function
To be held in the Presidents Lounge at the Subiaco Football Club from 6:00pm. Hosted by Dale (Flea) Weightman with special guests Jim (Ghost) Jess and another Tiger great. Also joining Flea on stage will be some coaches and players (names to be confirmed). Cocktail food included, great auction items and raffle tickets on sale for the exclusive “1980 Premiers” memorabilia piece. Children under 16 (accompanied by an adult) free admission.

Pre-Game Drinks
Join other Richmond supporters for a pre-game drink in the Subi Sports Bar (at the rear of the 3 tier stand). No formal entertainment but a great way to start the night.
This is a free event.

Post Game Function
To be held in the Subi Sports Bar following the game. Hosted by Dale (Flea) Weightman with special guest Jim (the Ghost) Jess. Richmond jumper and ball signed by the whole 2014 team up for auction and the draw of our major raffle, the 1980 Premiers memorabilia piece. Children under 16 (accompanied by an adult) free admission.

Look forward to seeing you there! Go Tiges!

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Post-Training Function - 27th July 2014

To be held in the Presidents Lounge at the Subiaco Football Club from 6:00pm following Thursday afternoon training. Hosted by Dale (Flea) Weightman with special guests Jim (Ghost) Jess and RFC Senior Coach Damien Hardwick. This will be the first time that we have been able to have our coach at the function (normally our function is just before the game).

Cocktail food included, great auction items and raffle tickets on sale for the exclusive “1980 Premiers” memorabilia piece. Also a chance to win tickets to the 2014 Jack Dyer Medal count, including accomodation in Melbourne. Children under 16 (accompanied by an adult) free admission.

#gotiges

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
25.07.2014 Pre-Game Drinks
Join other Richmond supporters for a pre-game drink in the Subi Sports Bar (at the rear of the 3 tier stand). No formal entertainment but a great way to start the night.
This is a free event.

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
25.07.2014 Post Game Function
To be held in the Subi Sports Bar following the game. Hosted by Dale (Flea) Weightman with special guest Jim (the Ghost) Jess.

Richmond jumper and ball signed by the whole 2014 team up for auction and the draw of our major raffle, the 1980 Premiers memorabilia piece. $10 RFC Members $15 Non Members. Children under 17 (accompanied by an adult) free admission.

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
ELIMINATION FINAL @ THE ODIN
Sunday 7 September 1:20pm

Just in case you have been under a rock since Saturday night, the TIGERS ARE IN THE FINALS!

Come and join your fellow WA Tiger fans next Sunday for another “Show Your Colours” day at The Odin, 51 Erindale Road BALCATTA.

Wear your Yellow & Black and eat for free. The WA Supporter Group is putting on baskets of hot chips, gourmet platters and ice-cream for the Tiger cubs, but you must be wearing Yellow & Black to eat for FREE.

There will be a raffle for your chance to win the “Yellow & Black Pack” consisting of a Richmond jumper, scarf, cap, stubby cooler and Team of the Century bar mat. Tickets are $5 each.
Every Tiger cub (Under 16) that arrives wearing Yellow & Black will receive a free ticket in the “Cubs Pack” raffle which includes a scarf, crazy beanie, socks, stress ball (may come in handy as a Tiger supporter), musical pen, can cooler and musical bear.

:gotigers

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Hey WA Tigers - it's nearly time again for our annual Family Day on Sunday 8th March, at Kings Park.

All welcome (families and people without kids!) :)

BYO Picnic/BBQ...

Free merchandise items for every child, games, free face painting and a great chance to mix with the extended WA Tigers Family. Contact The WA Supporter Group for more details.
[email protected]

Go Tiges!