RFC WA Supporter Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC WA Supporter Group

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Disappointingly I received a text telling me my son and I cannot get tickets. Both members. To the tigers dockers game. Did anyone get tickets? If so how was this decided upon, ie years membership? Order for received requests. Just interested to know. A bit more notice would be good so I could get a ticket at a reasonable price.

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
I didn't even get as far as nominating as this was withdrawn from website well in advance of official lodgements . I was told that the club is only given 500 tickets and there are some 2700 financial members in WA . What I wasn't told and I have asked the club to clarify was how many of those 500 tickets, if any were assigned to members travelling from interstate , and how many were exclusivesly for WA based members .

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
I will ask. Its a bit rich having a 1 in 5 chance of getting tickets from state based members let alone having to come up against others. 500 tickets is low but it is WA.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
The 2 $35 dollar seats I got tickets to actually cost me $98 each because Fremantle are allowed to SCALP. Doesn't seem right. This will make our win even more enjoyable tonight. Go tigers.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Thia kind of stuff is something that RFC Official should be all over in providing info on. Disappointing non response.

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
anyone chasing tiger gear Jim Kidd have 2014 Training polos for 19.95 . they are the same as the 2015 one's without the elegance tiles motifs on the sleeves .

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
PLEASE NOTE - CHANGE OF VENUE (SAME TIME 11AM)
NOW BEING HELD - NORTHLANDS TAVERN (ROUNDHOUSE) Corner of Main and Amelia Streets, Balcatta, WA

All Richmond FC members, and supporters of the RFCWA Supporter Group are invited to our AGM.

COMMITTEE MEMBER NOMINATIONS
The WA Supporter Group is looking for other passionate Tiger fans to join the committee for 2016. All positions for the 2016 Committee are up for nomination i.e. President, Secretary, Treasurer and general committee members. If you are interested to nominate, you must nominate before 5pm Friday 30 October via email at [email protected]

VOTE FOR ELECTION OF COMMITTEE
Our loyal President, Damian Green, who has lead the WA Tiger Supporter Group for past six years will step down from his role and is not re-nominating.
Voting can only be done in person at the AGM. A vote will be required at this AGM for President position as 2 nominations have been received (Russell McBeath & Rachel Kemp).

Currently there is 1 nomination for Treasurer and 1 nomination for Secretary (as at 29 Oct)

Thank you

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
The RFC WA Supporter Group Annual General Meeting was held on Saturday and we are pleased to announce the new committee. RFC WA Supporter Group Committee members for 2016 are:
President - Rachel Kemp
Secretary - Bernadette Ryan
Treasurer - Brian Giltay
Database Manager - Russell McBeath
Committee member - David Marley

We would like to sincerely thank, Damian Green, who has lead the WA Richmond Supporter Group in role of President for the past six years. Damian stopped down from the role of President at the AGM, and he will be sorely missed as the leader of the WA Tigers. Damian was a key member involved in reviving our supporter group in 2010. He also played instrumental roles on game days and official functions, often being MC and managing event operations supported by fellow committee members. From all the previous and current committee members, RFC and all the WA Tiger family, thank you Damian.

Thank you also to all the other 2015 RFC WA Supporter Group committee members, Brian, Bernadette, Alan, Russell. Alan Knight, who held the role of secretary stepped down from committee. Alan is a great guy and kindly also put his hand up to still get involved and help at future RFC WA events. Thank you Alan for your great work throughout the year in role as secretary and being a great doorman at our post game function this year!

Welcome back to previous committee members Rachel Kemp, now in role of President and Dave Marley. Always nice to see some familiar faces back on the committee. Thank you to those who attended the AGM, and all the Richmond members & supporters who supported us throughout 2015. We are pleased we were able to donate $5000 to RFC this year, and held successful events like Family Day, Kids Clinic and a tremendous post game function after beating Fremantle!!

GO RICHMOND - 2016 is going to be a big one!

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
tigerlandishome said:
The RFC WA Supporter Group Annual General Meeting was held on Saturday and we are pleased to announce the new committee. RFC WA Supporter Group Committee members for 2016 are:
President - Rachel Kemp
Secretary - Bernadette Ryan
Treasurer - Brian Giltay
Database Manager - Russell McBeath
Committee member - David Marley

We would like to sincerely thank, Damian Green, who has lead the WA Richmond Supporter Group in role of President for the past six years. Damian stopped down from the role of President at the AGM, and he will be sorely missed as the leader of the WA Tigers. Damian was a key member involved in reviving our supporter group in 2010. He also played instrumental roles on game days and official functions, often being MC and managing event operations supported by fellow committee members. From all the previous and current committee members, RFC and all the WA Tiger family, thank you Damian.

Thank you also to all the other 2015 RFC WA Supporter Group committee members, Brian, Bernadette, Alan, Russell. Alan Knight, who held the role of secretary stepped down from committee. Alan is a great guy and kindly also put his hand up to still get involved and help at future RFC WA events. Thank you Alan for your great work throughout the year in role as secretary and being a great doorman at our post game function this year!

Welcome back to previous committee members Rachel Kemp, now in role of President and Dave Marley. Always nice to see some familiar faces back on the committee. Thank you to those who attended the AGM, and all the Richmond members & supporters who supported us throughout 2015. We are pleased we were able to donate $5000 to RFC this year, and held successful events like Family Day, Kids Clinic and a tremendous post game function after beating Fremantle!!

GO RICHMOND - 2016 is going to be a big one!

Congrats Rachel & committee & well done to the WA Tigers

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Thanks for the write up and info.
Congrats and well done to the past committee members.
Good luck to the incoming committee. No doubt some hard work to be done but I hope it's very rewarding for you and you get plenty of support in all your endeavours.
Go Tigers.

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
taztiger4 said:
Congrats Rachel & committee & well done to the WA Tigers
willo said:
Thanks for the write up and info.
Congrats and well done to the past committee members.
Good luck to the incoming committee. No doubt some hard work to be done but I hope it's very rewarding for you and you get plenty of support in all your endeavours.
Go Tigers.
Thank you for the kind words chaps. #gotiges

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
Had an online chat with membership the other day , and as with all these Q&A formats sometimes messages get misconstrued but what I think I was to gather is that all tickets for both our games at Domain stadium this year have been allocated and as a result interstate membership for WA will be discounted . Does anybody know if this is correct . Will be contacting club today , to hopefully have this confirmed or denied .

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Alright, all tickets for Richmond's 2 games at Domain have definitely been allocated, much to the chagrin of many who missed out, but I don't know of a reduction in price for the Interstate memberships. Again, let me know what you find out Kaelan.

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
Tickets to BOTH games have been allocated Discounted family price for WA members is $180.00 This from the club this morning . Were allocated on a first in first served basis

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
Has anyone had contact with the club regarding how tickets for our 1 game this year will be allocated. Seasons past have seen those who nominated for games going into a pool and then it has been luck of the draw. This changed last season with it being on a first in best dressed system which the club FAILED to pass on to its members, they simply removed the option of buying tickets for the Perth games from the Interstate members website , and many missed out on even attempting to get a ticket .

If something has been communicated from the club to the supporters group could it be posted here , otherwise I will follow up with the club directly

Chz