RHETTROSPECTIVE EXCLUSIVE- NOMINEE DAVID CLAYTON'S OFFICIAL FLYER TO MEMBERS. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RHETTROSPECTIVE EXCLUSIVE- NOMINEE DAVID CLAYTON'S OFFICIAL FLYER TO MEMBERS.

rbartlett

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 6, 2003
www.rhettrospective.com
www.rhettrospective.com has the exclusive official flyer that David Clayton will send out to some 20,000 Richmond members next Wednesday.
So click on the above link for your first look of what David Clayton stands for!
No doubt all Richmond members, and the current board will be interested to read about his nomination.

Cheers
Rhett Bartlett
www.rhettrospective.com

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Re:RHETTROSPECTIVE EXCLUSIVE- NOMINEE DAVID CLAYTON'S OFFICIAL FLYER TO MEMBERS

A couple of questions Rhett.

Firstly would there be any objection to David's flyer being copied into PRE rather than just a link? It makes it a lot easier to discuss imo.

David is free to post it himself even and maybe answer some queries people might have.

Secondly will details of the flyers of Jim and any other candidates be posted on here in the same way David's has been?

I hope all candidates get treated equally because I certainly wouldn't want PRE to be seen to be favouring one over another.

rbartlett

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 6, 2003
www.rhettrospective.com

Hi Rosy.

I both have extended the offer to David and Jim.
I know Jim is almost finishing his flyer - so no doubt you'll see that shortly.

I can only suggest emailing David in regards to a link or direct copy of the flyer details.
I am sure he wouldn't mind - he is a Richmond man after all !

Cheers
Rhett Bartlett
www.rhettrospective.com

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Thanks Rhett,

I guess it doesn't really matter. It's just a bit difficult to discuss the contents when swapping from one site to another. I guess if any of the canduidates want their flyers posted here they'd do it themselves.

Might be easier to discuss all candidates when the flyers arrive in the mail anyway.

It's interesting to read that the candidates have to fund the costs themselves and David has had a lot of support/donations through internet contacts.

I wonder if Jim is funding the costs by himself. Not that it's any of our business though it would show an amazing level of commitment to the cause if it all came out of a candidates own pocket.

Does anyone know if there were any other nominations by the closing deadline.