Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Fearless, tough and skilled. Once he truely adjusts to the pace of the game I recon we will have another rookie gem

Reactions: 8 users

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
What did zips say. We do our best work in the rookie draft, why do we even turn up to the national draft

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
How good seeing the lad get the honor of leading a triple premiership side from the ground with his first win and seeing him the centre of attention getting to sing the song.

GREAT STUFF TIGERS .... the care and bond this is the stuff that strengthens it.

Loved Jack grabbing him and pulling him into the circle after the gatorade shower.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Good game, but I’m going to go down the jury’s out route.

They were witches hats tonight the Saints, if the young fella shows promise against the Dees and Dogs in the next 2 weeks then I will be willing to invest in the Mansell stocks.

Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He’s going okay for a 2 gamer. Certainly shows a bit. But I reckon we may need two genuine ruckmen to combat Max Gawn’s influence next week. I’d be playing CCJ to give Nank a chop out and Rhyan is probably the most vulnerable.

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He’s going okay for a 2 gamer. Certainly shows a bit. But I reckon we may need two genuine rickshaw to combat Max Gawn’s influence next week. I’d be playing CCJ to give Nank a chop out and Rhyan is probably the most vulnerable.
Maybe even 2 fake rickshaws?

• Haha

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Going well but will make way for Vlas unless we have more injuries.
When Flossy comes back, can Bakes be played forward and leave him in the backline? I'll have to re-watch the match and have a look at his closing speed. I love his work.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Bit to like about the boy. Bit of mongrel , has some run & dash & doesn't look rushed when he has the ball.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Also allowed Baker to play further up the field, & the way Baker uses the ball it's certainly a bonus him kicking the ball inside 50 more often.

Reactions: 2 users