Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I can't get past Nigel....sorry. Awesome driver for the Williams Renault. 1992 World F1 Champ. 8 years before Rhyan Mansell was born.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Was pretty ordinary last night. I like him, I think he’s going to be a good long term player for us but I imagine he’ll get dropped (or be out injured). But he,ll come back, all part of the learning curve.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Less ordinary than heaps of players, and importantly, kept going hard. Yeah might miss from the head knock.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Tough kid, struggled but took some heavy hits. Good long term prospect who’ll learn a bit from that game.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Thought he struggled a fair bit against the Cats. Made quite a few errors. Not on his pat malone.
I wouldn't drop him as he's been excellent til now but would be looking for an improved performance.

Feb 25, 2007
Thought he struggled a fair bit against the Cats. Made quite a few errors. Not on his pat malone.
I wouldn't drop him as he's been excellent til now but would be looking for an improved performance.

Spot on. I have praised him in other games but thought he was average.
Dropped a few sodas as did broad and floss. Crashed into Vlastuin that made him spill the ball and cats goalled. With grimes in, think Mansell will be dropped.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
L
Besides the dropped mark
He did ok, 99% of players from other clubs would've been payed a free kick.
He was bumped in the head.
But this is a league that allows players to elbow opposition in the face and a 110 kg ruckman to go around and drive his knee's into players backs.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
wrote this earlier on the wrong thread, what has he done to the umps? It is insane, he get killed and its play on or a FREE TO THEM!!!! Getting to please explain territory. Never seen anything like it. Even Gerard Heally was on to it, Gerard Healy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
wrote this earlier on the wrong thread, what has he done to the umps? It is insane, he get killed and its play on or a FREE TO THEM!!!! Getting to please explain territory. Never seen anything like it. Even Gerard Heally was on to it, Gerard Healy!
I wonder if someone can point it out to them and ask the question?

Reactions: 1 users