Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Played a really good game. Has to play rest of the year and is part of the future

Reactions: 9 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
One of our few bright lights atm. Surely he's cemented a place for 2021.

Reactions: 2 users

Jewell

Tiger Cub
May 4, 2006
Has a bit of Dean Laidley about him - the old version, not the current

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Great defensive play. I guess having "ansell" in your name would suggest you can provide good protective cover to penetrating forays. He shall be hereby named the human sheath.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Glad to hear Melee played a good game yesterday or at least had a crack, I didn't see the game.

I like the idea of Syd and Melee in the back half next year adding some small man grunt and speed.

They can replace Bash and Baker can move up the ground.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
What is sporstbet paying for Mansell to be cited for something this week? I like his niggle
At training on Wednesday Mansell was chesting and niggling a stationary metal 'Man on the Mark replica' that they use as a training aid :) .
Very funny, never seen anyone do that before, maybe he was just taking the *smile* or maybe he is just a deranged white line lunatic;):D

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
At training on Wednesday Mansell was chesting and niggling a stationary metal 'Man on the Mark replica' that they use as a training aid :) .
Very funny, never seen anyone do that before, maybe he was just taking the *smile* or maybe he is just a deranged white line lunatic;):D
He is like a mini Andy Goodwin the lad :))

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Play him in the middle.
Hardwick needs to find another mid by the end of the year

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

so the AFL bring in a

'no niggling stationary metal men at training' rule next year?

when we playing like Richmond yesterday, I thought our half back line looked good with stack, Danny and melee.

looked quick, assured and tough.

could be the future

Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
A real old school type, hard at it and gives no quarter but unfortunately gives away too many frees because of his playing style. That said, I do like the grunt he adds to the team

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
A real old school type, hard at it and gives no quarter but unfortunately gives away too many frees because of his playing style. That said, I do like the grunt he adds to the team
Received 2 free kicks on Sunday. Gave away 1.

We'll wait to see if the idiots in charge of game reviews can find some small slight that they can fine Melee for I guess.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He's a player. Not sure why he fell out of the side in the first place. Fearless.