Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Along with the Superhunks we have Nigel and Stack pushing for selection, waiting. They'll nearly all play some senior football his year, I reckon. Not to say many will cement a spot.

FWIW I don't see Mansell necessarily playing back all career. And he may even get a switch this year. To get him in.

He hits it hard and with timing. A fearless small back wouldn't be Morris's darling, would he, brother? Morris just has to convince Conservativewick.

Hey. Didn't Hugo break a rib?
His kicking needs work and his attitude to the VFL listed players that spray he gave the player could be heard on camera.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
His kicking needs work and his attitude to the VFL listed players that spray he gave the player could be heard on camera.

A few of our youngsters seem to have a bit of lip about them, yandb. Morris will sort them, I reckon.

Meanwhile Mansell might have kicked the door down.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
No lever is a bonus and Viney too.
Tiges in a landslide.
Reckon our picks show where the club thinks we are at.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Busted a gut tonight. Ran hard and to the right places. A keeper.

Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Definitely deserves some credit , not sure he got beat many times considering his opponents and the supply they were getting , absolutely keep playing him, when the chips are down we need to find competitive beasts

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Definitely deserves some credit , not sure he got beat many times considering his opponents and the supply they were getting , absolutely keep playing him, when the chips are down we need to find competitive beasts
He is a competitive beast.
His attitude needs to rub off on a couple of other players in the team. We'd be the better for it.

Reactions: 2 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Anyone got any idea why my lad Melee was dropped? Thought he did OK against Melbourne.

Perhaps he missed his gut punch quota for the game and they've dropped him to teach him a lesson.

Might get the sub :)vomit) role I guess...

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Anyone got any idea why my lad Melee was dropped? Thought he did OK against Melbourne.

Perhaps he missed his gut punch quota for the game and they've dropped him to teach him a lesson.

Might get the sub :)vomit) role I guess...
I suppose having Grimo and Lambo come in, we had to 'squeeze' out Mansell and Ross. I reckon he'll be the sub.

Reactions: 2 users