Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Like the look of him based on his highlights. Here's hoping we have found another gem!

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Interview with Rhyan Mansell up on the club website.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Come to think of it, his gait has that Kmac vibe about it.
First someone says he reminds them of a young Trent Cotchin and now he moves like KMac.
Wowee.
Could this kid be better than Dusty?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not a dissimilar career path to Issac Smith. There is a template, different players, different types but the pathway is there. Country footy flags, state league success up to AFL.

Seems to step up to the grade at every level with rapid improvement. Worth the punt.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Not a dissimilar career path to Issac Smith. There is a template, different players, different types but the pathway is there. Country footy flags, state league success up to AFL.

Seems to step up to the grade at every level with rapid improvement. Worth the punt.

Kids won more flags in a row than a Rioli ..............giddy up

Last edited:

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Cousin of Tarryn Thomas. Maybe some of the rumours about Tarryn I have heard have some legs with his cousin picked up by us.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Thank Gawd all the bad Eggs jokes seem to have disappeared. They were very Eggsasperating.

Oh, P.S. by the way. Welcome to the Tigers Rhyan, may there be many more premierships to come.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I do like "Nigel" as a nickname, but I think "Haitch" could work as well.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Heard Tarryn is keen to get to the tigers and we are keen on him. Could be good or bad depending on Norths asking price as I believe he has a contract for a few more years.
Well the Tigers are making room for some trades judging by the raft of picks we are holding right now.

Maybe Thomas is one we are looking at and if Rhyan is a relation he might be keener to get to the Tigers.

Cheers

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Good luck son.

had a very good feeling about this kid since he walked through the door all those months ago.

Reactions: 3 users