Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Been OK, good intercept mark, but *smile* free against.

One of the worst frees I have seen, had his arm pinned within a millisecond of getting the ball and then tackled, no prior was so clear, so clear . . . and yet he was pinged. Within 30 seconds of that free kick a Port player similarly got tackled just after he got the ball - had maybe a tiny bit more time to dispose of the ball and no free. If the umpires were consistent the Port player should have conceded a free, but the reality is both incidents should have been a ball up. How they can make such radically different decisions within seconds is beyond me and is simply not good enough.

DS

Reactions: 9 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
showed more than a few others, stayed calm at times. think he's ok !

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Worked hard, played honest, pinged by the maggots for a pathetic free against when double tackled the moment he took a loose ball. Want to see him get another run next week. Nerves out of the way n a bit less heat than an away at Pordadalayde.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Thrown into the fire. And stood up, went back with the flight a couple of times. Brave. Deserves another go. Better than Eggs in a hotter contest.

Has mongrel, has attitude. Amazing effort to debut so quickly. Bit of Jake King.

Reactions: 4 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
For a bloke i knew practically nothing about before this week, that was a decent debut.

Should get a game next week.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Barring mishap, I'd leave him in until Vlastuin's back, that's month to find his feet, and see if he belongs. Can always bring him back later in the year to spell Houli/Short/Baker to freshen them up for finals.

Reactions: 3 users

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Thrown into the fire. And stood up, went back with the flight a couple of times. Brave. Deserves another go. Better than Eggs in a hotter contest.

Has mongrel, has attitude. Amazing effort to debut so quickly. Bit of Jake King.
Certainly has "Richmond man" traits. It would be nice if he could string a few games together before he enters the VFL.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
He has been cited twice for engaging in rough conduct in the first quarter. Ill have to watch it again, I don't recall anything worthy of complaint in the game apart from the *smile* umps.
4k with an early plea. What a joke.

Reactions: 2 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
I dont mind him. Had a crack and wasnt afraid to push Port players around. I like it. Better prospect than Egg in my book.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
He has been cited twice for engaging in rough conduct in the first quarter. Ill have to watch it again, I don't recall anything worthy of complaint in the game apart from the *smile* umps.
4k with an early plea. What a joke.
Harsh, he played for free then.