Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
His dad Brett was a good footballer and later coach at North Launceston. Looks like he has some Richmond traits.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Congratulations to Rhyan, theres a list void there and it looks like the RFC is going to use two of these lads to fill it.

Mansell and Galluci probably the most likely duo from here.

Hopefully Green stays on in the VFL if he misses out.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
no idea about him but good on him, looks quick thinking in the highlights and i trust the club

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We are turning *smile* to gold lately.
His chances of becoming a star have increased coming to us

If he contests hard, has intensity about him, and tackles and takes hits for his team, he's already playing Tigers footy.

Hopefully the lad kicks on to become a quality player.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well Rhyan has just entered an elite environment where the standard is extremely high - the best in fact.

You would have to back him in with mentors like scotch and Martini - we don’t recruit many duds these days so the odds are with him rather than against him.

Good luck to a Lonnie man - hope you take it with both hands if you get your chance.

Reactions: 3 users