Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well he hasn’t wasted any time getting selected - hard nut defender. I haven’t seen him play but assume a slightly taller version of Baker perhaps.

Good luck, hope he plays his role well.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well he hasn’t wasted any time getting selected - hard nut defender. I haven’t seen him play but assume a slightly taller version of Baker perhaps.

Good luck, hope he plays his role well.
We normally don't do this with our blokes but any chance he might play as a forward to apply pressure and maybe shut down on Byrne Jones to limit his rebound?

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Nothings guaranteed but it’s a great sign when a player develops rapidly and makes their debut early. Coaches clearly see something they like.

Reactions: 8 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Port have some very quick small forwards so will be watching to see if he can keep pace. Also loved the video of him talking to his parents. The language was how I would react.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Port have some very quick small forwards so will be watching to see if he can keep pace. Also loved the video of him talking to his parents. The language was how I would react.

On the footage ive seen,

Im expecting a kind of a liam baker-jason castagne hybrid.

A kind of fast, tough, super-footballer

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
The coaches debuting him against Port on their home heap prime time Friday night in a revenge game and fresh off a belting.... well they obviously must think he is made of the right stuff!! Can’t wait to see what he’s got.

Reactions: 6 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Absolutely loved the video telling his parents.

He has tatts and a *smile* haircut. Dusty has tatts and a *smile* haircut...

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
He looks like a wharfie.

hahahaha yeah I thought the same.

I expect him to be proper tough.

Launceston doesn't generally turn out shrinking violets.

* disclosure: I said the same about Connor Menadue and Sunshine

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
:clap2 Good old Trevallyn!

nice spot. I stayed at that funny old nautical theme park joint at the bottom of that hill.

I really liked Launy. Only place ive ever felt colder than standing on that footy oval in the swamp, was on the Yorkshire Mores

a unique kind of cold that worked it way through the soles of your shoes and migrated up your femurs into your kidneys

Made the best meal of my life there after buying scallops off a trawler and the trawler mans nana sharing her secret recipe with me.

Reactions: 1 users