Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
He is my poster boy for greater list turnover. Came to the club in January and was playing his first game in April.

Some players just thrive in a professional environment. It’s the clubs job to find those players and stop persisting with others that go years on the list without playing a single senior game.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
A hard worker and has a lot to learn so pleasantly surprised he has such an improved contract. Next season, I want to so a lot of improvement to go with the faith of the club in him

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Congrats to young Melee.

Two years is a good result for him.

I think they see more in him than just a shutdown small BP.

Will likely have to work harder over summer to have the chance to play the same amount of games next year that he played this year.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Credit to the kid and to the club. Improved a lot from his first game to where he is now. Will be interesting how good he'll end up

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Seems to be the forgotten man…

Anyone know how he is going at the moment?

Saw Mansell & RCD together at PRO yesterday just wandering around and having a few shots at goal.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Saw Mansell & RCD together at PRO yesterday just wandering around and having a few shots at goal.
Having had the pleasure of meeting Caesar a couple of years ago at a C&C, I now have visions of Arte Johnson on Rowan & Martin's Laugh In, as Wolfgang the German soldier peering through the bushes.

"Verrry interesting", ... but shtupid!" :ROFLMAO:

Love it that PRE has their own resident spy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I've already told Kingsley try him in the midfield over the summer.
He is in my trifecta for best 3 kids.
Hobbs, Mansell & Stack

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Having had the pleasure of meeting Caesar a couple of years ago at a C&C, I now have visions of Arte Johnson on Rowan & Martin's Laugh In, as Wolfgang the German soldier peering through the bushes.

"Verrry interesting", ... but shtupid!" :ROFLMAO:

Love it that PRE has their own resident spy!
ADD09871-6CFF-4635-871A-BD03B2B96629.jpeg

:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Still not sure on Mansell. He reminds me of Ricky Pettard, a useful journeyman without that little extra spark we need. Still will be more than happy to be proven wrong

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Still not sure on Mansell. He reminds me of Ricky Pettard, a useful journeyman without that little extra spark we need. Still will be more than happy to be proven wrong
Those are largely my feelings about him. I get a strong Steve Morris feel about Mansell. Honest trier, but not much more.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Had an outstanding debut season with little preseason.
Going to be really interesting watching his development.
Reckon he has gears

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Had an outstanding debut season with little preseason.
Going to be really interesting watching his development.
Reckon he has gears
Going to be one of the kids to watch and see how he comes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I am very keen to see how Melee goes this year, given my (admittedly very tenuous) links to his extended family down there in Tassie! But any success he has I am gonna over-claim massively personal responsibility for! :cupgold

Reactions: 7 users