Richmond 2017 AFL Premiers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond 2017 AFL Premiers

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Watching the GF , can’t believe how heavy the rain appeared to be in the second quarter , can’t remember it raining at all.

E

easy_tiger

Mr Brightside said:
Watching the GF , can’t believe how heavy the rain appeared to be in the second quarter , can’t remember it raining at all.

Yeah The only moisture i can recall were the torrents down our cheeks in the last 5 minutes.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Mr Brightside said:

I was in a standing section behind punt road goals, so I didn't have the best view but I remember a Tigers friend who was watching on TV messaged about the rain and I said its not raining at the G, they said it was which I replied it wasn't! I was about 4-5 beers in though but I have to concede after watching the replay at least 40 times that there was a touch of rain :)

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Tigertough1974 said:
I was in a standing section behind punt road goals, so I didn't have the best view but I remember a Tigers friend who was watching on TV messaged about the rain and I said its not raining at the G, they said it was which I replied it wasn't! I was about 4-5 beers in though but I have to concede after watching the replay at least 40 times that there was a touch of rain :)

Was definitely raining. We had seats a couple of bays to the right of the Adelaide cheer squad on the bottom level Ponsford End & it definitely rained for a short period of time. Tears of joy were falling towards the end of the 3rd qtr, what a magical day...

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
23.21.159 said:
Last 5 minutes?
I was choking 'em back in the last quarter of the Geelong final.
Geez. I simply released a massive heap of rage n seriously deep frustration during that game. Moggies supporters sitting near me didn't like me very much right from the moment their players first ran onto the ground. All smooth sailing peace n joy since then, well at least apart from a stubbed toe during the prelim last year. That brought some cursing n muttering for a while.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Has anyone noticed that the whole game has been loaded to YouTube?
I have it on BluRay, a thumb drive, my PC, phone, and iPad but having it on YouTube just completes the convenience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1p-PcjoWYM

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
23.21.159 said:
Has anyone noticed that the whole game has been loaded to YouTube?
I have it on BluRay, a thumb drive, my PC, phone, and iPad but having it on YouTube just completes the convenience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1p-PcjoWYM

This is worth a watch. Richmond highlights 2010-2018 (the Hardwick era)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3snuSNPk0GM

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
It’s funny looking back ,

I was there Friday morning for training , the gf parade ,

Up there early on the staturday , at the game , partying in swan st afterwards

Back on Sunday at punt road ,

Looking back now , it feels like it was all one big long day , not 3

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Mistakes I made in the aftermath of 2017 GF that’ll fix when we win the next one....

1: get down to the fence after the siren. I stupidly stayed high up in the stand.

2: stay for the after game concert especially if one of our players is a guest singer

3: call in sick for rehearsal on the Sunday.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
At the Grand Final, my seat was in the row directly in front of the scoreboard, last row in that small bay of 15 or so rows. Specifically, when you look at the scoreboard, find the time clock. During a day game, when you look at the clock, it may say, for example, that the time is 4:25. I was sitting directly just below the 2.

At games now, I find myself continually checking the time. Who’da think I would look so wistfully at a digital clock?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
jb03 said:
This is worth a watch. Richmond highlights 2010-2018 (the Hardwick era)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3snuSNPk0GM

Geez you can lose some time watching those tigers videos.....gives me goosebumps.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
One great thing about this thread is that Chokingwood can't match it. Dream all you like ferals.