Richmond 2017 v Richmond 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond 2017 v Richmond 2019

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
One we do badly with grand finals is make them close.
We seems to just destroy the opposition each time on the big stage.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
In 2017 the win was unexpected at the start of the season. 2018 we walked through the league and expected to win from day one but fell short. Come 2019 we had serious injury problems for the first half of the season therefore expectations were low but once we saw the team up to strength and gelling in the second, confidence of a result grew to the ultimate conclusion. In my view the 2019 is just about shades 2017

I also think we still had something to prove despite the premiership and didn’t want to do a doggies.

meant we went out to hard from Rd 1

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
One we do badly with grand finals is make them close.
We seems to just destroy the opposition each time on the big stage.
More than happy to kick back n enjoy the celebrating from early in the Granny. Beats the hell out of spending the entire game stressed out n gibbering, praying for someone to do something in the last few seconds to pinch a victory.
Spent 37 years grumpy n frustrated waiting for my Tigers to get their act together n arse into gear, hoping they'd get back to their rightful position as ladder leader n successful club. Earned the right to kick back n cruise knowing all is finally as it should be in the footballing world.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
More than happy to kick back n enjoy the celebrating from early in the Granny. Beats the hell out of spending the entire game stressed out n gibbering, praying for someone to do something in the last few seconds to pinch a victory.
Spent 37 years grumpy n frustrated waiting for my Tigers to get their act together n arse into gear, hoping they'd get back to their rightful position as ladder leader n successful club. Earned the right to kick back n cruise knowing all is finally as it should be in the footballing world.
Yep, really appreciated the sit back and relax in the last quarter to just watch the carnage unfold.