Richmond 2022 Statistic Kings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond 2022 Statistic Kings

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Now many on here including me are not governed by statistics being the mark of a player's worth but the top 5 in each category are here for debate.

People still have knocks on Shorty with some even wanting to trade him after just signing a 5 year extension earlier this year. His season has been very good again considering he started back and then thrust into a new midfield role, with Tarranto & Hopper potential ins it might be back to the future for Shorty or another new position? but i certainly wouldn't be trading him away given the attributes he brings to the team, (this is where the debate might begin? :)))

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I
Now many on here including me are governed by statistics being the mark of a player's worth but the top 5 in each category are here for debate.

People still have knocks on Shorty with some even wanting to trade him after just signing a 5 year extension earlier this year. His season has been very good again considering he started back and then thrust into a new midfield role, with Tarranto & Hopper potential ins it might be back to the future for Shorty or another new position? but i certainly wouldn't be trading him away given the attributes he brings to the team, (this is where the debate might begin? :)))

I expect Short will move a more forward flank role, still roaming most of the ground, but staying out of the centre square and more outside at stoppages, and utilising his outside play and long kicking.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yep Taranto, Hopper and Prestia the grunt, Shai the cream.

We will have some juicy players to throw into the centre bounce next year.

Prestia, Hopper, Taranto, Shai, Cotch, Sonsie, Ross, Short, Pickett. Oh and the great one in Dusty.

Reactions: 2 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
I

I expect Short will move a more forward flank role, still roaming most of the ground, but staying out of the centre square and more outside at stoppages, and utilising his outside play and long kicking.
Would be very dangerous goal kicker with his penetration from 50 - only concern for me is how hard he actually chases