Richmond Brownlow votes?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Brownlow votes??

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Who from the Tigers will get the most Brownlow votes tomorrow night??

For that matter will anyone from the Tiges get 3 votes from any game?

Lids who was the JD medallist, did not have a stellar season until perhaps the last few games, so would not expect him to poll all that well. In fact, it's hard to find a consistent player for the whole season, with maybe Newman fitting that category, but would not expect him to pull in too many votes.

With the season we have had, I guess not too many Tigers will get votes on the night, along with Melbourne.

Overall, I think Ablett will get the nod.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Cuz, Lids n Bling may get a handfull of votes. Club total will be down the arse of the tally board again. We'll probably get less votes collectively than the winner.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
mexican_radio said:
I don' think I can bear to watch it this year.

It is worth watching early on, just to ogle the WAGS. How do the footballers, any sportmen for that matter, find these gorgeous women?? My woman is pretty good though.

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
I have been wondering this for a while - and looking forward to watching, just to see how poorly we score!

In reality we barely won a few games - and most of our loses were thrashings.

Accordingly, our players will poll very very poorly.

I think Cousins will probably score the most.

Deledio will barely rate a mention.

He scored JD points in games where we got thrashed.

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
JD medal votes are dependent on coach requests for what they want the player to do. The player that best does it gets the votes.

The players that are noticed by the umpires (who seem to be almost blind at stages through games) will get Brownlow votes.

Totally different criteria for a club medal compared to a Brownlow.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
graystar1 said:
It is worth watching early on, just to ogle the WAGS. How do the footballers, any sportmen for that matter, find these gorgeous women?? My woman is pretty good though.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
se7en said:
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman

Or as Homer said " In America, first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women."

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Who Cares .

No Tigers or Demons players are required at the Brownlow count this year.

Only Cuz as a past winner is invited.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yes it does So true.

You can be rest assured on one thing in this world.

No matter how *smile* ugly you are if your a famous sportaman, musician or actor you will have glamours come to you.

Shows the female species up i reckon.

houdini

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2009
boring dullsville perth
No matter how *smile*ing ugly you are if your a famous sportaman, musician or actor you will have glamours come to you.

Shows the female species up i reckon.
[/quote]it just shows that the female species are like the animals in the wild , they mate with the fittest and strongest alfa males ( though i do not know how this relates to many of the current richmond players )

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
graystar1 said:

As others have said money is part of it, but fame and media exposure is another (and being seen in the right places and with the right crowd).

Also, if you see a photo in the paper of a player with 'friend' Betty Bimbo, chances are she is hired from a modelling agency