Richmond FC High End Fashion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond FC High End Fashion

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Walked past a Fendi store today, looked in the window, did a double take and had to go inside.

Fendi have launched what can only be a Richmond inspired style. Shame the wallet was over $600 though, might need to wait for the Chinese knock off version.

1618735490062.jpg

Its available in red stripe as well, but lady said that's targeted at the more feral clientele.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Walked past a Fendi store today, looked in the window, did a double take and had to go inside.

Fendi have launched what can only be a Richmond inspired style. Shame the wallet was over $600 though, might need to wait for the Chinese knock off version.

View attachment 11943

Its available in red stripe as well, but lady said that's targeted at the more feral clientele.
I hope we get royalties :))

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

View attachment 11943

$600 for a wallet? Are you sure it was a Fendi? Sounds more like a Bendi over fool, we're more than happy to ream you.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

View attachment 11943

All for that bumbag.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If I paid $600 for a wallet, it'd take me a year to scrounge up enough money to put in the bloody thing. Guess I'd never wear it out though, could just leave it empty in the cupboard.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
For all the Eshay Tiger Braaahs who'd like to accessorize with a RFC bumbag.

.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This a Ralph Lauren lap top bag i bought about 10 years ago.
:rotfl1 20210419_215750.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If I paid $600 for a wallet, it'd take me a year to scrounge up enough money to put in the bloody thing. Guess I'd never wear it out though, could just leave it empty in the cupboard.
Just wait till we are sheizen again they'll be flogging em for $50.

If i had shitt tons of cash I'd probably be mad enough to buy one.

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
It’s all relative really. If you won a million bucks you wouldn’t blow 600,000 of it on a car, but if you won 40 million you might.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
$600 for a wallet?
How much for a full set of matching luggage? $20k?

In 2017, I took the family on a European holiday.

While in Florence, my son and I caught a train to Bologna to visit the Lamborghini factory and take a tour. Amazing place, I'd recommend it to anyone lucky enough to be in that area.

After the tour, my son and I went to the factory shop where I was hoping to buy him a souvenir of our visit. The cheapest thing in the shop were single lead pencils, for 8€ each. No sh*t, like $16 AUD for a pencil.

But we did notice they had a full set of matching luggage available made out of the same carbon fibre composite that the shells of the cars are made out of with a yellow trim.

My son went to find out the price of the set out of interest. From memory 35k €.

As I said to my son, no sooner would I buy that luggage than I'd land in Perth and my luggage would be last seen heading to Vladivostok.

Needless to say I didn't but anything. I saved my money, which was a wise choice because later that year I got the priceless gift, tickets to the Grand Final.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
In 2017, I took the family on a European holiday.

While in Florence, my son and I caught a train to Bologna to visit the Lamborghini factory and take a tour. Amazing place, I'd recommend it to anyone lucky enough to be in that area.

After the tour, my son and I went to the factory shop where I was hoping to buy him a souvenir of our visit. The cheapest thing in the shop were single lead pencils, for 8€ each. No sh*t, like $16 AUD for a pencil.

But we did notice they had a full set of matching luggage available made out of the same carbon fibre composite that the shells of the cars are made out of with a yellow trim.

My son went to find out the price of the set out of interest. From memory 35k €.

As I said to my son, no sooner would I buy that luggage than I'd land in Perth and my luggage would be last seen heading to Vladivostok.

Needless to say I didn't but anything. I saved my money, which was a wise choice because later that year I got the priceless gift, tickets to the Grand Final.
That's a great story, did you hit any F1 tracks, Imola, Ferrari town, other car makers, Monza?