Richmond Guernsey Collections | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Guernsey Collections

JozMan

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2013
1AB41F92-69AE-460B-B6E1-E5F8F65F8D67.jpeg
46A40554-80C1-4843-BB80-2C6D19AC8BE2.jpeg
Ticked off a pretty major milestone in the collection today, I now have a player issue jumper from each of our three recent flags.

If anyone has any jumpers they’re looking go move on please just shoot me a message!

Reactions: 2 users

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
Was lucky enough to pick up Houli and Prestia’s 2020 grand final match day worn guernseys. After challenges getting them framed due to access to materials caused by Covid I finally picked them up today. The photo doesn’t do the framing justice. They look incredible.

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
Was lucky enough to pick up Houli and Prestia’s 2020 grand final match day worn guernseys. After challenges getting them framed due to access to materials caused by Covid I finally picked them up today. The photo doesn’t do the framing justice. They look incredible.
It appears the photo is too large to upload so you will need to take my word for it unless someone can guide me as to how to upload the photo!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It appears the photo is too large to upload so you will need to take my word for it unless someone can guide me as to how to upload the photo!

Might need to reduce the size of the file, so reduce the dimensions of the photo. If you don't have a programme to do this try finding The Gimp, it is a free photo editing programme and is remarkably good.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
The Snipping Tool on windows will usually result in a small size file.

Reactions: 1 user