Richmond Membership Tally 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2020

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Only West Coast, Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn had more members in 2019 . . . and it's only November.

More than same time last year might be the premiership factor leading to earlier renewals. Can't recall if I had renewed by this time last year but I renewed on Grand Final day this year.

Geez, Geelong and Carlton, among others, must read this and weep.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Only West Coast, Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn had more members in 2019 . . . and it's only November.

More than same time last year might be the premiership factor leading to earlier renewals. Can't recall if I had renewed by this time last year but I renewed on Grand Final day this year.

Geez, Geelong and Carlton, among others, must read this and weep.

DS

It would be more members opting in, (or not opting out), of auto renewal which is gold for the club and easy for me too, (but initially gives me a shock on my Credit Card statement each November :) )

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It would be more members opting in, (or not opting out), of auto renewal which is gold for the club and easy for me too, (but initially gives me a shock on my Credit Card statement each November :) )
I've had the auto renewal going for years. Only difference would be that I take the monthly payment option. That way it works out as a continual revenue stream for the club n no credit card bill shock for me. Barely noticeable when the clubs just nibbling away like minnows at the finances rather than doing the Great White n munching a big chunk out while I'm not paying attention.

Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I've had the auto renewal going for years. Only difference would be that I take the monthly payment option. That way it works out as a continual revenue stream for the club n no credit card bill shock for me. Barely noticeable when the clubs just nibbling away like minnows at the finances rather than doing the Great White n munching a big chunk out while I'm not paying attention.

I spoke to someone at the club probably 5 years ago and was told the monthly option is what they prefer for exactly the reason you outlined TM. The continual revenue stream makes it easier to manage things.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Unbelievable that we have more members before December than a majority of clubs will have at the cut off next year. Always said see what happens when the sleeping giant awakes.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Truly stunning. To think Benny Gale's goal was 75,000 members, we should have that by Christmas.

DS

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Received my membership pack yesterday in UK. The membership dept never seem to listen and keep sending me a scarf that I repeatedly told them not to bother but this time went one better and didn't bother to send me my membership card. Not impressed

Feb 25, 2007
Received my membership pack yesterday in UK. The membership dept never seem to listen and keep sending me a scarf that I repeatedly told them not to bother but this time went one better and didn't bother to send me my membership card. Not impressed

Membership dept doesn't send out the scarfs or hats its a 3rd party organization but I hear you would be frustrating continually receiving a scarf which u don't want.
Email them or call them an honest mistake no doubt, I'm sure they will fix it up asap.

Telephone: 1300 RICHMOND (742 466)
Fax: (03) 9421 2905
Email: [email protected]

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Membership dept doesn't send out the scarfs or hats its a 3rd party organization but I hear you would be frustrating continually receiving a scarf which u don't want.
Email them or call them an honest mistake no doubt, I'm sure they will fix it up asap.

Telephone: 1300 RICHMOND (742 466)
Fax: (03) 9421 2905
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for that. Have done so and await a reply

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Anyone know tracking well enough to estimate what this’ll be by June 30? 110,00?

Feb 25, 2007
Anyone know tracking well enough to estimate what this’ll be by June 30? 110,00?

I think we can get to 110K, the thing is when you hit 100K there's only so much higher you can get to in a hurry. Gradual progress from here so I guess anything between 105-110K will be great.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Last years' Christmas Eve tally was:

As of 24/12/18
Members: 76,721