Richmond Membership Tally 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2020

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
#fromtigerland

I like it. Focuses on the club as a whole and not just how we're going to crush everyone in our path this season. No point stating the obvious.

really like it.

Reactions: 1 user

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
WTF! I can't believe this number at this stage of the year. So many good things coming out of our beloved club, the Tigers supporters will want to be part of it.

WELL DONE EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH RICHMOND.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
88,000 members before the membership campaign is launched and before the season has even started, what a club.

Not to mention more than Collingwood have ever had :D

DS

Reactions: 1 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
88,000 members before the membership campaign is launched and before the season has even started, what a club.

Not to mention more than Collingwood have ever had :D

DS
Give them a break got to give Eddie time to settle into the Presidency.

• Haha

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Only a few hundred more and we're ahead of every other team's total for 2019 (West Coast were second last year with 90,445).

DS

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

As the most innovative club in the comp, l'd love us to release a full breakdown of what all these memberships actually are. Sure, we've probably got a few dubious ones, but if we take the lead I'm tipping other clubs will feel pressured to do likewise!
I can already here the hawks barking ...... no can do......"commercial in confidence"!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
For mine the only number that really counts would be revenue from membership. Or maybe even gross profit from memberships as a non-matchday membership is pretty much a donation to the club whereas matchday costs the club something to provide.

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
What happens, if as some speculate, games go ahead, but crowds aren't permitted?
Are fees refunded, or carried over to next season. There will be some serious discontent, if we are blocked from attending.
I'm spending over $1200 for memberships and reserved seating for this season, and would be fairly peeved if not able to use.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Membership is a funny one if crowds not allowed to the games. I would probably be ok with the club still receiving those funds.

But the reserved seats booked for away games, apart from no choice of seats when I booked, I would want my money back for them.

DS