Richmond Membership Tally 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
My young fella isnt eligible for a junior membership anymore, so his automatic rollover stopped. Since we are in Tassie and can’t get to games, I didn’t even realise he wasn’t signed up until the club called today.

Not complaining, but gee, since his membership would have effectively stopped 4 months ago it took the club a while to call me.

Reactions: 2 users

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
My young fella isnt eligible for a junior membership anymore, so his automatic rollover stopped. Since we are in Tassie and can’t get to games, I didn’t even realise he wasn’t signed up until the club called today.

Not complaining, but gee, since his membership would have effectively stopped 4 months ago it took the club a while to call me.

Yeah, it did take a while but glad the club still called. Did you still end up getting a child or concession membership for your child?

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

Had the same with one of mine this year, only twigged when I realised we were one short on everything. Surely it would be simple to have a computer trigger an email based on date of birth, they get one every year for their birthdays.

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

Be the reason someone believes in the good people.
May 4, 2004
I was a bit concerned we wouldn't get 100k this year, with financial hardships etc starting to bite.

We are an amazing club, and an amazing group of supporters/members.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users