Richmond Membership Tally 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2022

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
I’ve just about had enough. Been to one game this year against the bulldogs and watched the others on TV. Watched the odd 10 minutes or so of the other games and just got frustrated so I turned it off.

It’s just not footy anymore

I will support my team and still be a member for the foreseeable future but I don’t have anywhere near the interest in the game in general I had before
I'm with you Sintiger, they have ruined the great game

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Looks like overall crowds down more than memberships if indeed ours doest quite get to previous records.
Anyone know if our crowds are down ?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Looks like overall crowds down more than memberships if indeed ours doest quite get to previous records.
Anyone know if our crowds are down ?
Thought I heard we were 15% down which was one of the smaller numbers... some were in the 30s

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Did you see the comments below the article?

One of them said:

Like many of my friends, I am confused with the umpiring. Note I was an umpire in my previous life.

As a result I have lost interest in football so I don't go any more.

It's not just us, everyone is struggling with the mess the AFL have created.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Did you see the comments below the article?

One of them said:

It's not just us, everyone is struggling with the mess the AFL have created.

DS

I've been watching footy for over 68 years, (yeah I'm a real old fart, I can remember going to the 1954 GF with Dad, Mum & my older Brother)

In all that time I've never seen anything like the level of member/supporter/spectator dissatisfaction that we're experiencing now, it's totally unprecedented.

The AFL urgently needs to listen to the concerns of this group of people, otherwise the game as we know it is doomed.

But we're talking about an organization that is ignorant of main audience & arrogantly tell us what were going to have to watch. That audience is in the process of saying "what You're offering is an inferior product".

Reactions: 8 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I've been watching footy for over 68 years, (yeah I'm a real old fart, I can remember going to the 1954 GF with Dad, Mum & my older Brother)

In all that time I've never seen anything like the level of member/supporter/spectator dissatisfaction that we're experiencing now, it's totally unprecedented.

The AFL urgently needs to listen to the concerns of this group of people, otherwise the game as we know it is doomed.

But we're talking about an organization that is ignorant of main audience & arrogantly tell us what were going to have to watch. That audience is in the process of saying "what You're offering is an inferior product".
But those peanuts that have stuffed the game are exiting right door as most useless corporates do when they smell the change of wind direction.
We just hope the next cartel work out that the second most important stakeholder group (players first) are sick of being told what they want. The theatre needs the actors and the mob. The facilitator just needs to facilitate and get the *smile* out of the way.

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
On hold at the moment, need to update card details for month to month payments, never thought I'd get sick of hearing ''Tigerland'

PS don't let your credit card be compromised, massive pain in the arse to change everything.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Tigers achieve 100,000 members for fifth straight year​

Good to see, hard to hang on to that many members and I expect it will fall eventually but it is a great base to maintain high numbers even if we slip down the ladder for a while.

In the article on the website it said:

Thanks to the Club’s Official Membership Partner Crypto.com, Richmond will formally thank the Tiger Army as part of its Round 22 home game against Hawthorn at the MCG.

Hmm, free Bitcoin with each membership? Maybe they just offer TerraUSD!

DS

Feb 25, 2007