Richmond Membership Tally 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2022

Feb 25, 2007
Not sure if membership sales ended on July 31st. But here's the tally I just got from the website.

100.5.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I am considering letting my AFL membership go next year (I resent paying them money for nothing) but am keen to upgrade my RFC membership, mainly to obtain GUaranteed Grand Final tickets. I am a RFC gold member of 23 years. Can anyone help me with my options.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
I am considering letting my AFL membership go next year (I resent paying them money for nothing) but am keen to upgrade my RFC membership, mainly to obtain GUaranteed Grand Final tickets. I am a RFC gold member of 23 years. Can anyone help me with my options.

If you're going to upgrade to guarantee yourself a GF seat then that's fine. AFL gold membership is good for home and away cheap tickets and finals too. The only drawback at times is you can sit next to so many oppo knobs.

You will need to contact membership on the below details they will help you to whatever you want either for yourself, family, and friends.

Telephone: 1300 742 466
Email: [email protected]

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Is that what the star means next to those teams?

* number may be bullsheet

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users