Richmond Membership Tally 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2022

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Given the form of the team to date, reckon RFC will struggle to attract 100K members this year.
Might be a while before we get there again.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Might be a while before we get there again.

Yeah, thanks entirely to the AFL in my opinion.

General dissatisfaction with the state of the comp and AFL boys club at an all time high.

I have been a member for a lot of years now, but I am questioning whether I should continue. Seems that all I am doing is propping up Gil and the boys, and their bastard GWS and GC experiments.

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

General dissatisfaction with the state of the comp and AFL boys club at an all time high.

I have been a member for a lot of years now, but I am questioning whether I should continue. Seems that all I am doing is propping up Gil and the boys, and their bastard GWS and GC experiments.
I'm not quite there yet, it inching ever closer ....
Footy is being flushed down the toilet by the corrupt AFL.
The only reason I continue to watch and go to Richmond games is because we've been brilliant this past four or so years. If the Tigers fall down the ladder and stay there a while then there might be a good chance I'll move on from being an active follower.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I'm not quite there yet, it inching ever closer ....
Footy is being flushed down the toilet by the corrupt AFL.
The only reason I continue to watch and go to Richmond games is because we've been brilliant this past four or so years. If the Tigers fall down the ladder and stay there a while then there might be a good chance I'll move on from being an active follower.
I’ve just about had enough. Been to one game this year against the bulldogs and watched the others on TV. Watched the odd 10 minutes or so of the other games and just got frustrated so I turned it off.

It’s just not footy anymore

I will support my team and still be a member for the foreseeable future but I don’t have anywhere near the interest in the game in general I had before

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I’ve just about had enough. Been to one game this year against the bulldogs and watched the others on TV. Watched the odd 10 minutes or so of the other games and just got frustrated so I turned it off.

It’s just not footy anymore

I will support my team and still be a member for the foreseeable future but I don’t have anywhere near the interest in the game in general I had before
That's about it for me, Sin.
Great shame so many footy fans are disillusioned and starting to feel disenfranchised from the game.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

I reckon our membership department is part of the problem.

I recently noticed one of the memberships I paid for was being sent renewal offers via email, turned out for no apparent reason it had been dropped when it has been on a rolling payment for years.

Seems like every year one of the dozen memberships I pay for has an issue. I wonder how many fall through the cracks each year because of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Never realised there was that feature on PRE where the bosses pay for our membership. .... where do I sign up or is that in the sealed section?

:ROFLMAO:

Generally you have to be family or extended family, but in one case I do pay for the three kids of a Collingwood supporting mate of mine. I coaxed them over to Richmond and pay their memberships each year to keep them. It pisses him off no end so I get great satisfaction from it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
A nice 1500 jump in 2 days :clap2

12/05/2022

View attachment 15351
Yep. Who said we won't make the 100k again? Just need to bank the next four more wins (and not lose games to teams the likes of the Crows!).

Not getting ahead of myself but could win next four leading up to lovely opportunity to avenge loss to Cartoon with Dusty back for us, McKay out to injury for them too. Just pray our list stays this healthy - makes a huge difference after last couple of seasons.

Feb 25, 2007
Yep. Who said we won't make the 100k again? Just need to bank the next four more wins (and not lose games to teams the likes of the Crows!).

Not getting ahead of myself but could win next four leading up to lovely opportunity to avenge loss to Cartoon with Dusty back for us, McKay out to injury for them too. Just pray our list stays this healthy - makes a huge difference after last couple of seasons.

Yeah, I hear that a lot but I know deep down we will get there once again like we have the last 5 years!
We will start pushing 3 gamers around mid-year and have the Dreamtime membership currently on sale.

We should be beating teams like hawks and bombers as we did eagles & pies. Sydney in Sydney is a 50/50 proposition.

The blue's one-game winning streak :ROFLMAO: against us will hopefully come to an end in RD 15
I highly doubt we will give away 8 X 50-meter penalties which resulted in 4 goals, thats the game right there, plus we lost Prestia end of the first quarter.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yeah, I hear that a lot but I know deep down we will get there once again like we have the last 5 years!
We will start pushing 3 gamers around mid-year and have the Dreamtime membership currently on sale.

We should be beating teams like hawks and bombers as we did eagles & pies. Sydney in Sydney is a 50/50 proposition.

The blue's one-game winning streak :ROFLMAO: against us will hopefully come to an end in RD 15
I highly doubt we will give away 8 X 50-meter penalties which resulted in 4 goals, thats the game right there, plus we lost Prestia end of the first quarter.
As usual, we are on the same wave-length, AS. Forked out good $$ for my worst ever AFL experience, for the last 5 years at least, by getting a Reserve Seat for the Bloos game. Happened to be down the wrong end, right pocket but on the aisle. Spend the whole night weaving around like Shai trying to see the action through a continuous stream of patrons going back and forward obscuring my view.
Then to have the Dumps award the above ... I stormed out early Q4 (very unlike me!) swearing that was the last *smile* game I would ever pay the AFL for.
Luckily, I eventually got over it - only because of wanting to keep supporting RFC - and have attended 'delicious' Bulldogs and Pies victories since (HGs).

But I have to almost block out the umpiring because if I give it much attention ... I could go berserk!