Richmond Photo/Gif Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Photo/Gif Thread

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
That boy punched way above his weight

Only until his career finished then she went off looking for Millionaires and is now with a Bazillionaire in the US..

Go Figure .................................................................................

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
This one would make an iconic statue. It speaks of his strength, passion for the jumper and his heritage.
8ad239918947d2cfeb46fb2ff85f507f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
View attachment 9840
Dusty from the pocket. 2018 QF
Bruce McAvaney has long been a parody of himself, which is a great shame considering he was once such a good caller. But his call of this goal: "The impossible angle - oh no it's not! It's Dusty!" was almost as good as his "That is classic Dusty!" when he turned Stewart inside-out on the 2017 QF. A couple of flashbacks to clarity from the old geezer.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
That boy punched way above his weight
To be fair to Brad I don't think there are many men in the world who wouldn't be punching above their weight in relation to Pia. She is outstanding although she does appear to be a bit of a gold digger.