Richmond Tigers Sydney Supporters Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Tigers Sydney Supporters Group

timbo

Tiger Cub
Sep 10, 2005
:clap
Last year The Sydney Tigers Supporters Group raised $4500.00 for the Richmond Football Club. I would like to pass on a warm welcome to any Richmond supporter who will be visiting Sydney on Saturday, 10 April 2010 to ensure they check out our supporters’ group web site first to become familiar with our planning arrangements for Round 3 http://www.sydneytigers.org.au/?page_id=14

Our supporters Group have grown over the years and we are always appreciated of interstate supporters supporting us, this year we hope we can win a match in Sydney. Unfortunately the many months of planning and meetings held to organise activities for this weekend don't marry up with our performance on the park when we play the Swans.

Tipping and Dream team competitions are available with really good prize money on offer; I hope I will see you in Sydney soon. I will be attending the match against Carlton, Go Tigers and thank you for the opportunity to post this message on this site.

Kind regards

Timbo

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Howdy Timbo.

Myself and 2 fellow tiger mates are making the trip from melb to syd for the game and would love to attend the function/event at Paddington RSL.

Do we need to pre purchase tickets? If so, how? Can we simply rock up and pay at the door?

Thanks.

Evenflow

Tiger Cub
May 29, 2007
Melbourne
Need some advise if someone can help me out.

Will be in Sydney with the family for the game against the Swans in just over a months time. Wondering what the best way to get some tickets for this game. Is there an area where all the RFC supporters/cheer squad sit? Any help would be much appreciated.

Tiger29

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 2, 2007
Brisbane
Tiger29 said:
contact MARK MAUNDER on 0410 036 136 or email [email protected]

Mark will surely let you know what the Sydney supporters group will be up to.

Evenflow

See above post.

Mark Maunder is the President of the Sydney supporters. If you contact him he will be able to help you out.